Chapter 11

Your Pov:

Somehow Tsukishima, and I haven't been caught by anyone so that's good. I don't think he knows I'm awake just yet and I'm okay with that.

'Tsukishima is a little nicer than before it kind of creeps me out, but at the same time it feels nice.' I just continued my thoughts unknowing of the eyes that stealthily watched me.

'I wonder I'll have to go back. Obviously, you have to go back you can't hide with Ryouta forever!' My mind was going a million miles an hour, and just when I think the questions have stopped they start up again.

"Hey." I hear Tsukishima say, so I turn towards him. "Don't overthink too much we'll figure out what to do when it happens." He mumbles not meeting my eyes. For some reason hearing his words brung comfort, and I could feel my mind slowing down not too much but a tad and that was enough.

.

..

...

"Hey Tsukishima way are you being so nice, and not teasing suddenly?" I asked genuinely curious. He looked at me perplexed before answering. "I..I don't know."

I let an "attractive" snort at the blonde, before full on laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. It was clear Tsukishima didn't know what was funny, and honestly neither did I.

"Y-you're so weird." I asked while still laughing.

"So are you shrimp." He said with a mocking smirk, but I let it go (A/n: LET IT GO~ *gets shot*). I was already used to this by now.

.

.

We continued to talk some more just enjoying each other's company, I learned Tsukishima wasn't so bad when he wasn't teasing people and that he's a huge dinosaur nerd! I swear I saw him blush when I teased him about it, but we both ended up laughing about it. It was nice to hear his genuine laugh of once.

I didn't even realize how late it was, until Daichi opened the door. It was entertaining to see how fast Tsukishima stopped laughing, and put back on his I don't give a fuck façade.

"School is over, and why are you two inside the equipment room?" Daichi asked with that harsh fatherly tone of his. Tsukishima made up a lie that somehow Daichi bought, and let us off the hook. I saw Haruna holding my school bag in her hand, and quickly apologized for all the trouble I caused.

She said it was fine seeing as my father left after a while anyway saying "Her mother is fine now." I almost frowned, but I kept it together luckily.

I was making my way towards the gym, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me turning around I saw it was Tsukishima. "Where are, you staying tonight?" He whispered. "Don't worry Tsukishima, I'm still staying with Ryouta for a while." I smiled reassuringly at the male. His shoulders seemed to relax a little at my words, and I was glad. I don't need to be a bigger bother to everybody else.

"Kei, call me Kei." I smirked "Oya oya? Fallen for me already have you Kei-chan~" I teased. His face flushed a little not notice to others, but to me he looked like a Christmas tree. I walked out the gym with a smile on my face. I successfully teased him once again.

'Is it okay to be this happy?'