Chapter 19

Tsukishima's Pov:

It's been about three days since anybody's seen (Y/n), I've already contacted the police, but I feel like they're not really looking for her. I've been looking for her in places where I think she'd be. She's not with Haruna, or that blonde guy Kise, I'm starting to think she got kidnapped. I sighed making my teammates look at me weirdly.

'They wouldn't be looking at me weirdly if they knew she was missing....why haven't I told them she was missing.'

Mentally face-slapping myself ((because facepalming wasn't good enough)) I walked over towards the other first years and second years. Seeing as the third years were talking amongst themselves.

"Um, have any of you seen (Y/n) around lately?" I asked.

"What she'd get sick of your attitude and hide from you?" Came Tanaka's reply.

'And he wonders why I don't call him senpai.'

"No, it's just that she's been missing for about three days now, and I'm trying to find her," I replied calmly even though I was anything but calm at the moment.

Yamaguchi was the first to react. "M-missing? Wasn't she with you just the other day?"

I sighed for what it felt like the umpteenth time.

"Yeah she was with me, but we feel asleep and when I woke up I saw that she left me a note, saying she'd be back soon since she only went to the convenient store, but she never came back." I summarized the events of three days ago.

"Did you contact the police?" Chirped Nishinoya.

"Yes"

"Asked her friends?" Said Kageyama.

"Yes"

"Parents?" -Hinata.

"I don't have her number, nor do I know where she lives."

'Maybe I could find one of those missing flyers we took down, that's bound to have her address on it, right?'

I felt a hand pat my back roughly, I turned slightly to see Tanaka and Nishinoya. "Don't worry Tsukishima we're sure she's alright," they said in unison.

Walking away I mumbled an "I hope so" under my breath.

.

.

.

.

.

Your Pov: ((Finally~~))

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular, my voice was surprisingly groggy like I haven't used it in awhile.

'Was I unconscious this whole time? And for how long?'

I tried turning my body but immediately regretted it when huge waves of pain ran through my body. Whimpering I tried looking at my surroundings without hurting myself this time. The room I'm in is slightly dim, so it's a little hard to make out what I'm next to, but I think I'm back home in my room.

I soon realized I was handcuffed to my closet door, but only one of my hands was cuffed.

'Why not both of them? I thought we were having a bondage party.' I thought sarcastically.

Not even a second later my bedroom door creaked open. I quickly closed my eyes and slowed down my breathing to make it look like I was asleep.

"Tch, the brat is still asleep." Said the voice I identified as my father. I heard him come closer until I could feel his breath on my face. I was more disgusted by this than scared. Suddenly I felt him patting my head, much like a parent would when praising a child, but then he slapped me.

I tried my best to hide the pain that I was now feeling in my face. After awhile I heard another 'tch' sound and some random complaint about my mother, he closed the bedroom door. Using my free hand I cradled my stinging face as silent tears leaked from my eyes.

'...Why?'

.

.

.

.

Tsukishima's Pov:

"Tsukishima! We found her address!!" Yelled Hinata.

Surprised I asked the orange-head: "How?"

"Kageyama and I bribed Takeda-sensei ((more like begged until he gave)) for it."

I thanked him, leaving him somewhat shocked at my kindness, but that didn't matter right now all that mattered is that I'm closer to finding (Y/n).

'I'll keep searching until I find you.'

Note de l'auteur: We're nearing the end~~ ANywAY I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feedback is appreciated :3 Until next time.

~Otaku-chin out~