Chapter 22

Um, language, and violence warning...

Flashback:

*One month later*

The cycle went on; every Thursday (D/n) went to work, came home in hopes that man wouldn't be there, but of course, he was, so (D/n) left his home again and again. After the first week of his wife's affair, he picked up drinking.

Drink after drink he drowned himself in various liquors. At some point, he even tried getting back at (M/n) by cheating, but in the end, he couldn't bring himself to even touch another woman.

.

.

Today was another Thursday night as he headed home.(D/n) knew that man would be there doing unspeakably lewd things to his wife, it made him sick just thinking about it, so why? Why did he continue to come home on Thursdays? Simple because he still loved her, sad but true.

Opening the door (D/n) was meet with silence, no giggles, no creaks, no lewd noises, just...silence.

'Maybe...Maybe he's not here today.'

He tried telling himself, but all his thoughts were in vain when he walked up to the bedroom door. This time he heard talking, but it wasn't his wife's voice it was his, that man's voice. Pressing his ear lightly to the door, because curiosity killed the cat right?

"I love you (M/n)"

"I love you too, Kevin"

(D/n)'s heart finally shattered, sure he knew his wife was cheating on him, kissing and touching another man but to hear these words, broke him. Finally having enough he slammed open the door, successfully startling the two in the room.

"(D-D/n)"

(M/n) stuttered, but he didn't even spare a glance at the woman instead his head hung low while he asked;

"Why? I know you've been cheating on me, with him, but...why?"

Biting her (s/t) lip nervously (M/n) dropped a bomb and a big one at that.

"Actually if I'm cheating on anyone it's him"

(D/n)'s head shot up looking confused and hurt, but before he could even get the words out (M/n) started speaking again.

"T-This is Kevin, he's technically my fiance. You see when I got engaged to you I was already engaged and in a secret relationship with Kevin."

She says voice getting quieter with every word that left her mouth. (D/n) was beyond pissed at this point, but he didn't show it, actually on the outside he was rather calm...too calm so (M/n) continued with her story.

"I-I got pregnant with (Y/n) before our honeymoon, she's not yours but Kevin's. I-I'm really sorry (D/n) I didn't know how to-"

She cut herself off when a Swiss Army knife flew across the room, metal connecting with skin but not hers, it was Kevin's. The poor man didn't even see it coming, the knife was skillfully lodged into his skull, making him fall limp against the bed, life already gone from his body.

(M/n) didn't scream, but she ran, she pushed (D/n) out of her way and made it outside not even stopping to put on her shoes. (D/n) looked at the now dead man in front of him, (D/n)'s face was horrified at what he'd done but satisfied at the same time. Walking up to Kevin he dislodged his knife careful not to get any blood on the floors and such and walked out the bedroom door.

Walking into his daughter's room he packed her things and left for Kise's house picking up the unsuspecting (Y/n), never to see her mother and Tokyo again.

Flashback End~ (Back to your pov)

.

.

"...So you're not my dad?"

I asked still trying to process the information. So my mom was having an affair before I was even born, my real father was murdered by my fake father, my mother got away, and didn't come for me...Why didn't she come for me?

"You have to be fucking with me right now"

I dryly chuckled, not feeling the tears as they slipped from my eyes. My father chuckled before it turned into pure psychotic laughter. He yanked the knife from the door preparing to strike me.

"Isn't a terrible thing to love someone to the point of insanity?"

"You call this love?"

As the metal was about to make contact with your skin the bedroom door burst open.

Note de l'auteur: SURPRISE!!! Did you like my surprise??~ >:3 anYWAYS This will most likely have one or two more chapters then an epilogue so until next time~

~Otaku-chin out~