Chapter 15

Your Pov:

"You're going to have to come back sooner or later (Y/n)~"

.

.

"oR eLSe."

.

With that I jolted awake my heart was beating rapidly, so much so I thought it would jump from my chest. I clutched the fabric of my shirt to notice it was damp, and I was in a cold sweat.

'Just great now I have to change, but first where am I?'

Looking around the room I was in I realized it wasn't mine nor was it Kise's hotel room so where am I? The room looked kind of plain, textbooks on the desk and a volleyball in the right corner. I saw a shelf right above it, and on top of the shelf there were pictures and some dinosaur figures.

'Doesn't Tsukishima like dinosaurs?'

As if on cue, said male walks into the room. "Oh, shrimp you're finally awake." He says calmly like having a girl in your room on your bed when you're supposed to be at school is natural.

Wait..school...SCHOOL!!!

"Kei what about school? How late are we!?" I started bombarding the blonde with various questions which he answered, after a while I calmed down, and he spoke up again.

"I see you sweated through your shirt, I actually came here to bring you clothes anyway so here." He says while thrusting clothes into my hands.

"Why were you going to bring me clothes, Kei?"

"I figured since we were going to stay here, you'd want comfortable clothes to lounge in, now go take a shower you stink." He finished while pointing in the direction of the bathroom. Nodding my head, I gave him an appreciative smile, before shutting the door behind me.

I put the Kei's clothes on the sink's counter, and started to strip folding my dirty clothes and putting them in their own pile. I decided to keep my underwear well for obvious reasons. I soon started the shower and got in, the warm water making my body relax almost instantly.

.

.

.

I opened Tsukishima's door to his room and quietly my way in, the male was in different clothes now and in his desk chair currently listening to music with his back facing me, suddenly I got an idea. I tiptoed behind him, took his headphones off, and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?~"

"It's either shrimp, or the cold clammy hands of death."

"It's me!" I replied spinning his chair around so now he was facing me.

"Dammit."

I chuckled a little at his response, before sitting down between his legs. "What are you doing?" He asks me. "Pet my hair." I said while looking up at him.

"Why should I~ ?"

"Because it feels nice when you get your head rubbed doesn't it?"

"What are you an animal?"

"I'm just going to ignore that comment, and pretend you said 'Why yes all awesome (Y/n) I will pet your hair.' "

Tsukishima let out a 'tch' but started petting my hair nonetheless, it felt nice like when my mother used to do read me stories, and rub my head when I was little. When times were still nice, and I was happy. I didn't notice that my eyes welled up with tears until I started sniffling. Pathetic isn't it? To constantly think of a person who probably doesn't even want you, forget about patting heads.

I was crying by this pointing, not loud wailing but silently. I felt someone embrace me from behind, I didn't have to guess who it was. He picked me up like I was the lightest thing on the planet. Carefully he laid both of us down so we were in a cuddling position. Me in his arms with my head buried into his chest while he continued to stroke my hair.

"Fighting how you feel all the time must be a difficult battle, huh?" He asks, I don't answer him, even if I did it probably wouldn't come out the way I want. He continued whispering words that sounded like quotes off the internet, but that didn't matter since they were right.

Finally gaining my voice back I asked him: "Kei, why are you so nice to me? We haven't known each other but a couple of months, and you tease everybody else different from me, why?"

I felt him stiffen a lit, but then he sighed, gripping tighter he brung me into his chest more, now resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Well, because talking to you, laughing with you, teasing you, you teasing me back i-it makes me happy, and changes something in my sour mood just a little. You're someone who is I guess special to me, so I feel the need to protect you. I guess I'm trying to say I-I like you. Does that make sense?"

I was speechless Tsukishima's feelings, he just told them to me and I can't say anything, but I'm extremely happy. Pulling my head slightly away I looked at the blonde male, really looked at him. The way his skin was so free of blemishes, if it were any paler I would think it was porcelain, his hair would sort of curl at the end of his face and neck. How his glasses seemed to magnify his golden brown eyes, they're beautiful..he is beautiful.

I saw the his eyes dashed back in forth between my eyes and my lips. I'm not dense I know what he wants, and I want it too. After a minute or two of just staring at each other, I hastily connected his lips with mine. The way his eyes held so much surprise it was unforgettable, I mentally burned the picture into my brain. Slowly our eyes started to close, and the kiss went on.

Unfortunately we humans need oxygen to breathe, so we parted, the feeling of his lips still lingered on mine, I already wanted to do it again, I missed the contact we shared. I could tell he felt the same way, but then the doorbell rang, bringing us back from our somewhat trance.

Tsukishima grumbled curses under his breath, while making his way down the stairs of his house. I simply stayed on the bed, to frozen and giddy to move.

'Damn I really wanted to kiss him again.'

Note de l'auteur: aHHHHhhhH this took forever! I'm updating this early since I won't be here this weekend, so sorry if this chapter seems rushed T^T. I hope you enjoyed this. Feedback is appreciated ;3. Until next time.

~Otaku-chin out~