Chapter 18

Your Pov:

"What time is it?" I mumbled to myself just in case Tsukishima was still sleeping I looked at the clock to see it read five am. Stealthily I wiggle my way out of his grasp and go to the restroom.

.

.

I am sitting in Tsukishima's desk chair spinning around, I don't want to wake him up but I am extremely bored. Deciding to let him sleep I wrote on a sticky note that read:

To Kei:

It's like five in the morning and I'm bored I don't know if I'll be back when you wake up, but I went to Ukai's convenient store for melon bread.

P.S. You should buy some melon bread it's delicious~

Love (Y/n) :3

I left the note on his forehead, so he'd see it when he wakes up. Taking his jacket which was way too big for me, and slipping on my shoes I went outside.

~Timeskip~

Tsukishima's Pov:

I woke up not to find (Y/n) in my arms, but a note on my forehead. After reading said note all I could say was that my girlfriend is exceedingly childish.

'She better come back soon.'

.

.

.

.

.

She's not back yet, it's been two hours I've tried calling her over, and over but it never hurts to try once more right? So I dial her number again.

"We are sorry. You have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again."

'It's the same message, come on (Y/n) pick up!'

Deciding that to keep calling was stupid I put on my shoes and went to Ukai's. Hoping that she was just catching up with Haruna or something.

.

.

.

"Sorry Tsukishima (Y/n)-chan never came to the store I've been here the whole time." said Ukai.

"Does Haruna maybe know where she is?" I asked voice dripping with slight desperation. Ukai seemed to take my words into consideration, so he showed me to Haruna's room. I quietly thanked him before knocking on the door.

Hearing a faint "come in" I did so closing the door behind me.

"(Y/n)'s missing." was all I said

"What!? Since when?" she asked. "Since around five this morning I woke up, and there was a note on my head saying she came here, but your Uncle says she never came by, so do you know where she is?"

Shaking her head, Haruna said she didn't know but would call me if she found her. Sighing I left the store, before heading back to my house.

'That shrimp better be okay.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your Pov:

'....H-help me...'

Note de l'auteur: Heyo! Look at me updating again >~<, so I wanted to tell you that this is probably going to end around 20-something chapters. ALSO! Would anyone like a Haikyuu x Reader one-shots book? Would anyone read that I'll take requests ^o^ Just comment if you'd like that. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter finally getting the drama back into this story ^w^ Until next time.

~Otaku-chin out~