Chapter 14

Your Pov:

I woke up early this morning, even before Kise woke up once again, but this time at a reasonable time it was only six, so I was actually running a little late. I am just overly excited even though it's a Monday! Since I was up I decided to make Kise breakfast before leaving, seeing as I am already dressed.

Placing the now saran wrapped meal into microwave, I set the alarm on the stove for another hour or so, hoping Kise didn't sleep too late. With all of this done, I proceeded to walk out the hotel leaving the key card on top of the bedside table with a thank you note next to it.

'Kise, will be leaving back for Tokyo today, so I have to think of another place to stay.' I was completely engrossed with my thoughts that I didn't realize I bumped into a familiar figure. "Good Morning shrimp~"

'Shrimp?' looking up at the person, I see Tsukishima. Blushing brightly, I greeted him back a long with Yamaguchi who behind Tsukishima with a knowing smile, which made me blush more if possible. Since we were all already here we decided to walk to school together.

"D-don't you guys have volleyball practice? Are you skipping?" I asked them.

"We didn't have any morning practice today." Replied Yamaguchi. "Ah! I just remembered I had to meet someone somewhere, I'll see you two in class!" Yamaguchi suddenly spoke again, winking at me while running ahead.

'Why does everyone keep winking at me lately?' I asked myself even though I already knew the answer.

I turn towards Tsukishima before bravely asking: "Kei, why did you k-kiss me?" I said cursing myself mentally for stuttering again.

"Just felt like it...Did you not want me to? ~" He teased.

"N-no I didn't mind, just w-wanted to know."

'This guy makes me so nervous, my heart is beating so fast right now.'

"Well then you don't mind if I-" He cuts himself off, lowering to my height just inches away from my face. I was tempted to lean in and fixing to give in, that was until a person put up a poster. What's so special about this poster? Well it had my face on it.

Pushing Tsukishima away, no matter how much I didn't want to the curiosity was to overbearing. I quickly walked up towards the poster it read:

MISSING PERSON
(Picture of you here)
(L/n) (Y/n)
15 years old, (s/c), (your body build), Last seen at her house in her room at (home address), on December the 13, 2016. Wearing the Karasuno High-school girl's uniform.
If you have seen this girl or know her whereabouts, please contact her father at this number: 00-XXX-XXX, or the police.

'He's looking for me.'

To say I was scared was an understatement, I was practically shaking. I quickly snap out of it, and start tearing down the posters, running backwards from where the person had come from.

"Oi, shrimp what are you doing?" Tsukishima asked, but once he saw what I was tearing down he started helping me. Together we managed to collect all out the posters that were around rather fast, but the feeling of anxiety hadn't left me yet, after all I don't know how many posters there are, or when they started putting them up. I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate, but was calmed down slightly when Tsukishima crouched down on the ground, his back facing towards me.

"Climb on." He said, and I obeyed, even though I didn't want to inconvenience him it was clear from his tone of voice that it wasn't up for discussion. At first I thought we were going to school, but I noticed we were going in the wrong direction I didn't question it though, and just enjoyed the warmth seeping from his back. I soon felt the darkness overcome me, and fell asleep.

'When I'm with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside, and out.'

Note de l'auteur: Okay so chapter 14! some stuff happened huehuehue :3. The next chapter will have fluff/more drama just to let you know. Btw I've already planned the next chapter, but I haven't typed it yet, so it'll probably be out on Saturday since that fits with my schedule. I hope you enjoyed this. Feedback is appreciated ;3. Until next time~

~Otaku-chin out~