Chapter 13

Your Pov:

I woke up early today even earlier than Kise he told me to go back to sleep since it was five thirty in the morning which I quickly reminded him that he had to leave at six today for his shoot. While Kise was frantically trying get ready, I calmly drank my coffee.

I couldn't help but be excited even if it was early, I was going to see my skittles friends today after such a long time. Just the thought of it made me smile. I was soon brought out my thoughts when my phone chimed signaling someone had texted me.

From: Kei

To: Me

Good Morning shrimp.

I chuckled slightly before replying.

To: Kei

From: Me

Why are you up so early Kei-chan? ~

His reply almost came immediately.

From: Kei

To: Me

Why is shrimp interested in how I spend my mornings? ~

I had voleyball practice.

*volleyball.

I was typing my response when the phone suddenly rang I didn't even check who it was before I answered with a "Hello?"

"What's up shrimp?"

'Kei? Why is he calling me?' I thought to myself, but I couldn't complain his voice was nice to hear for some reason.

"Just fixing to leave, by the way why are you calling me Kei?" I asked while grabbing my school bag and making sure I had the spare key card before walking out of the room.

"...Meet me in the gym." His words were barely audible but I heard them, and I swore my heart thumped at this, but I kept myself in check. I quickly said I'd be there soon earning a quiet gasp and a hurried "Okay see you then, Goodbye" before he hung up.

'I don't know why, but he makes my heart race.'

.

.

.

Tsukishima's Pov: (A/N: It's been awhile hasn't it :3)

"Tsukki aren't you coming?" Yamaguchi asked gesturing towards the gym's exit. I gave the freckled teen a "No." before putting on my headphones while I watched him leave closing my eyes after he left.

"When's shrimp getting here?" I asked no one in particular now leaning against the wall, not even a second later I felt a tap on my shoulder and opening my eyes to see (e/c) orbs staring at me. She gently pulled off my headphones before putting them on herself, listening intently to the music.

'Why do I feel self-conscious suddenly it's just music.' Her voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm, this is good music Kei-chan, I like it." She says while smiling at me.

'Her smile is really pretty I wonder what it would be like when she's truly happy?'

"Crap! Kei we're going to be late for class!" She suddenly says again rapidly she took my hand and pulled me from my spot on the wall. We ran to class (much to my displeasure) but we made it in time. There were several whispers wondering why we came together, if we were together and what not.

I looked down at shrimp, she was blushing it was barely noticeable but I saw it, and for some reason it made my own heart rate increase slightly.

Shaking off the feeling I took my seat next to Yamaguchi, and shrimp's next to Haruna. The teacher continued taking roll, and not soon after started teaching.