Three's Company

Hey guys! I feel like I've kind of been gone from Wattpad for a few weeks, and now you know why: between getting "Dear Sydney" ready for publication and writing this new, incredibly long and hopefully interesting story, I've barely had time for anything else. Hope you all enjoy this little tease before the big release!

Coming February 1st, 2017:

I've had this idea since before "Dear Sydney" was even a thing, and put it on hold for far too long. If you've read my books then you know I enjoy doing things a bit differently than others, and this book is going to do the same. It will contain three parts, each of which stands as its own story and has its own drama. Yet each will intertwine with the others, finishing off with a fourth part that wraps all three together.

The separate summaries for each part (excluding the fourth, secret part) can be found in the next chapter of the book! This chapter will contain the boring copyright and threat that if you plagiarize any form of this story, you will be found and taken down. From Wattpad. Not in general. I'm literally the weakest person I know, I couldn't beat you up.

Also, the story is going to be long. Like, going on 100 chapters. So strap in!

<><><>

SUMMARY:

"One high school. Six seniors. Three couples who should never have gotten together.

Take a journey through three separate stories of love, betrayal, heartbreak, and promise--all in the halls of one school and in one year. Love can be Forbidden, Restricted, and Lost, all in one fell swoop...or in three.

From the author of the social media novel and Wattpad phenomenon "Dear Sydney" comes a new story with a new twist: three separate parts that all come together in the end. "Three's Company" redefines what a high school romance can be, and shows everything that can go wrong in the process of finding the one who's right for you."

<><><>

**Also, let me know your thoughts on the trailer! It took me forever.**

<><><>

COPYRIGHT:

© 2017 Katherine Powell McCafferty

All rights reserved.

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording and so on without prior permission of the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling this novel constitutes as an infringement of copyright, which is punishable by law.

<><><>

THREAT:

You read it up there. I take pride in my ideas and in the books I write, so please don't copy. That includes exact plot lines, exact quotes and replica chapters (it has been done to me before) or taking credit for characters, plotlines, ideas, etc. Don't do it. Wattpad will take you down. I'll get a big strong guy to go find you, because it would be comical to try and watch me do it myself.

<><><>

Now that that's all done, I hope you enjoy the book! It's gonna be a great and wild ride, and you guys know I absolutely LOVE to read your comments, and my PM's are always open! I love hearing your feedback so be sure to let me know your thoughts for the rest of the book/parts/everything! I love you guys so be sure to let me know what you think!

<><><>

I'm also a HUGE Taylor Swift nerd and usually listening to her music makes me want to write a book that has the same feel. So each of the parts has a Taylor Swift song or two that correspond with it! They are included in the summaries.

<><><>

Now on to the parts! And the character list/descriptions, where you can start to see how the parts intertwine! Enjoy!

~Katherine~