Friday, August 19th, 2016

Even as I logged on today, the story was still going. I patiently waited for it to finish while I got some studying done, then when it finished, I went back to playing. Grace00 said she needed some help sailing across the ocean to find a new place for her to live, so I teleported to come give her some help. We started off at an island town, and sailed northeast from the town. We found an island with an abandoned dirt tower all covered with torches, which probably served as the town's lighthouse. We checked around for chests or anything valuable, but we didn't find any, so we continued on our quest. A few minutes later, we landed on an island that was completely abandoned with trees and grass still everywhere. We decided to make this our home, and we went back to our old houses to collect some things. I collected some items from my stone tower, then teleported back to grace. I set a home on the island which replaced my old stone tower home, and I set to work building my own lighthouse on the island with the cobble I got from Fays's house, and Grace set to work on building a wooden house on the other end of the island. Cheeseburger2112 was offering a free house and was saying that the house shouldn't be judged because of its price. I wasn't one to judge a house because I knew it was a fresh source of raw materials for me. I saw the house and I didn't know why people would judge it. I mean the house was BEAUTIFUL. It was a windmill that was floating above the water so I bought it right away. People said they knew about the house but didn't want to buy it thinking it had a catch saying it might be "haunted" or something. It couldn't be haunted because they haven't added ghosts in Minecraft yet. I started to break off pieces of the house and cheeseburger saw me breaking it, so she revoked my access to the claim and started to call out of help to the admins for help because I was a Griefer. The people on chat said that you can't sell a house to someone and tell them you can't break it down. So she got mad and started cursing, and I didn't mind it. But a few minutes later, she moved on about it and asked me if I wanted to help her demolish it because it seemed fun. We went to demolish the building, and cheeseburger said it was taking too long and that we needed TNT. We went to the shops and started to look for TNT. But judging by the number of shops we visited, it seemed TNT was either a rare or illegal commodity. I went to an IKEA store, and it said there was black market hidden behind a painting. I went down the extremely long, winding staircase and found that the black market items were actually pieces of gold armor. I eventually gave up on the quest for TNT and went back to building my lighthouse. After a while, cheeseburger messaged me to come see something really cool. I teleported and found that she had boots that allowed her to turn water she walked on into ice. We were walking along the ice and found a town. We checked if it was unclaimed and found out that it was. There was a boat by the dock, and cheeseburger turned the water under the boat into ice. I decided to ride the boat and found out that it was considerably fast on the ice. We started laughing and we decided to turn the water on the town's farmland into ice. We stole some potatoes and griefed minor things such as their garden and blocking their river. We took pumpkins as well and placed the flowers we stole in random places around the town. We were griefing a few other minor things and didn't even go for the houses when suddenly an admin appeared, Zero_83. She appeared and said "Leave." Cheeseburger seemed to be rattled by this sudden appearance and left the server. When Cheeseburger came back on, we hurried out of the town as fast as we could. I was in need of a flint and steel, so I was on a quest for gravel to get a flint. I went to the Nether after ninja_bob invited me to search for nether rack. When we got there, we found a gravel bed and started to break it searching for flint. I suddenly saw some magma blocks by the lava, and since it was a bit rare, I jumped off the nether rack cliff to the magma bed. I survived the fall and went to mining the magma blocks and got 10 of them. Ninja told me he found 2 flint, so I teleported to him and he gave me the flint. I put the nether rack in my lighthouse, crafted a flint and steel, and set the nether rack ablaze. This signified my lighthouse was operational, and went to work smelting glass to surround the top of the lighthouse. Suddenly, Cheeseburger private messaged me, saying she found some houses to raid. We raided the houses and found quite a few items, when suddenly the whole server was struck by glitches. Cheeseburger said she couldn't eat, and I tried eating but found I couldn't eat either. We teleported back to our houses and I continued work on my lighthouse. I told cheeseburger about my lighthouse and she sent a teleport request to me, wanting to see it. She teleported and I told her of the town me and grace00 started off at while on our quest to find an island. We sailed northeast of the island and soon came upon the town. We started to claim land so we could grief it without the admins noticing, and raided the houses that were unclaimed. In one of the chests I found enough gunpowder to create a single TNT. I asked cheeseburger on private message of what we should do with it, and suddenly a moderator, Sylvver, private messaged me and told me she didn't want to log block the damage I would have caused using the TNT and confiscated it from my inventory. I told cheeseburger that we had to leave because the admins knew what we were doing, and just as we were getting to the boat, Sylvver appeared out of nowhere and started talking to us.

Sylvver: Hello.
Sylvver: (creepy smiley face)
(No answer from me or cheeseburger)
Sylvver: What are you two up to?
Me: Well we were searching for an island.
Sylvver: Well I suggest you two leave.

After that we were basically scared by the admin appearances and went to an elevated stone platform cheeseburger built to show me the cape she used to fly. I teleported to her and we started to speak.

Cheeseburger: This is bad.
Me: Yeah
Cheeseburger: What shall we do about it?
Me: I don't know.

Just then, Sylvver came out of nowhere and said "Remember, griefing is bad for you and your health!" After that me and cheeseburger went to the island. Cheeseburger said that we should bury a fishing rod she stole from the town because that could be valid evidence used against her. We buried her fishing rod and I said I would go to the town to remove my claim. I started sailing when suddenly a lightning bolt struck in front of me and spawned three armored skeletons riding bone horses. They broke my boat and I teleported back to the island. I got another boat from the docks and sailed to the town, this time successfully landing on their outer shores. I went to my claim and unclaimed it, and Sylvver private messaged me, saying "Thanks for removing your claim." I picked up my boat and went back to the island, and cheeseburger said she wanted to go back to the island to remove her claim. She went, and as I was looking across the ocean from my lighthouse, Sylvver started interrogating me about the griefs and I refused to talk about it. Sylvver went through my chests and asked if the items there were stolen, but I didn't respond. I went to the wooden house and found that cheeseburger was not there. Assuming she was still in the town, I private messaged her to leave while she still could because the admins were starting to interrogate. Sylvver continued interrogating me, saying that I shouldn't make this harder on myself. I still refused to talk, and that must have been the last straw for Sylvver. She said "FieryTiger20, I sentence you to an hour in AppleCraft's correctional facility to think about what you have done!"
I was automatically teleported to the correctional facility, and saw that cheeseburger was there as well. I messaged a sad face, and she said that she felt the same and had been there for the past 12 minutes. We found that no commands could be used inside the jail, and we started exploring it. The jail was pretty large with about 5 floors, and it was literally inescapable. Cheeseburger soon left to have dinner, and suddenly complaints rose up all over the server because of my griefing. Sylvver was called and she log blocked the damage I caused, and because of the damage, she gave me a second hour in prison. After a few more minutes I logged off.