Tuesday, August 30th, 2016

Today the Roblox website was down, so I decided to go and play some good old Minecraft. I went onto the usual server of Applecraft and saw that the admin Zero_83 was on. I asked her where cheeseburger was, and said that she was actually online. I was happy that cheeseburger was back, and decided to talk to her. She private messaged me, asking how was I doing and if I was banned as well. I replied yes, and she said that her temporary ban lasted until August 28th. When our conversation finished, I decided to go vote for the server. On Applecraft, you must vote a certain amount of times to rank up. Ranking up gives you lots of benefits, such as getting another /sethome. I voted twice today and recieved the rank Recruit, which granted me my third /sethome. Then, I went back to the island and took my boat, ready to explore the ocean beyond the island. I sailed for quite a bit before landing on an island, and it was one of those islands which was just a hill rising out of the water with a flat top. This was the perfect place to build a lighthouse, and since grace left, I was the only one left on the old island anyway, so I started to break down my old lighthouse to get some cobblestone to build my new one. But then I realized that I hadn't seen this island before from my lighthouse, so it was probably recently manmade, or it was just out of the lighthouse's line of sight. Suddenly, these people started speaking German in chat, and those who were only speaking English got really annoyed and told them to speak only in English. To annoy them even more, I started speaking in my homeland's language (my homeland is Philippines, and their main language is Tagalog). I started speaking in Tagalog and found that two of the server's players, LeagueOfReyner and KoreanBassachi, also spoke Tagalog because they replied back to me in Tagalog. The people who just spoke English in the chat probably got so annoyed that they stopped warning us to just use English in the main chat. Zero got angry as well and reminded us to only use English in the chat, but I ignored her warning. A few minutes later after her warning, people were still not speaking English and Zero got upset, saying that she asked for us to speak English nicely, and we just mocked her warning. She gave me a 30 minute mute where I still could speak, but the rest of the server couldn't hear me. She said it was because I started speaking a in a different language and everyone else started speaking in a different language too. Or it was probably because me and KoreanBassachi kept calling her a bad admin in Tagalog. I finished moving my items from my old lighthouse to my new one, then I broke down the old lighthouse's frame, dug up the fishing rod cheeseburger stole, and went to the new island. The glass for my new lighthouse took a long time to smelt, and I became bored. Raskal111 asked if anyone needed to buy anything from his grocery store, so I teleported to him. There was jukebox in his store, which I right clicked and the disc "chirp" popped out into my inventory. Raskal saw this and hit me once to activate the PVPlog plugin, which forbade me from using any commands to go away so I wouldn't escape with his disc. I suddenly remembered that when you die on Applecraft, your inventory doesn't drop. So I attacked him with my sword, and just as I expected, he retaliated and killed me. I respawned in spawn and found that the disc was still safe in my inventory, which I placed in the buried contraband chest next to cheeseburger's fishing rod back on my island. After random teleporting in search of more sand for some glass for my lighthouse, I came upon a town. To my delight, most of the town was unclaimed, and I found two maps in a chest of the surrounding area, which of course went into my contraband chest. I went back to the town and started torch nuking. Torch nuking is an act where one takes out all the torches in an inhabited area, causing annoyance to the area's inhabitants and temporarily putting them in darkness where mobs can span and attack them. I moved further past the town and found that there were more towns, with areas of torches that were actually claimed. Since torch nuking wouldn't have any effect here, I just went back to my lighthouse to make preparations to explore the ocean beyond my new isle. I set to the sea and travelled past two islands before landing on an area connected to the mainland, which was plentiful in skeleton horses. Some of the horses had armored skeletons on top of them, and since the 1.10 update made mobs extremely powerful, I made sure to steer clear of the armored skeletons on top of the horses. For some reason, my soft mute hadn't been lifted yet, even though 30 minutes had passed. FuriousMorderer asked who wanted a free castle, and I really wanted to say yes so I could claim it and grief it like I did with FaysIX's house. Sadly, I couldn't respond because of my soft mute, so I just teleported to him. I stole some of the coal in his chest, put it in my contraband chest, and logged off.