Monday, September 5th, 2016

I logged on today and FishyBlocks was asking who wanted a free base, and so of course I replied that I wanted it, in hopes of getting something new to grief. He teleported me there and I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with the base he teleported me to. It was a hollowed out cave under an ocean and I saw that the water was right above the roof. So I broke the roof and water started pouring in, and I kept puncturing more holes and wreaking havoc in the base. Surprisingly, FishyBlocks didn't really do anything in response to my vandalizing of his base and I saw the nametag of a friend of his. I broke a tunnel in the side of the base and found that there was another tunnel his friend KillzBob was digging on the other side. There were torches adorning the walls, and I broke all of them and sealed the exit, plunging the section into complete darkness. KillzBob tried placing some more torches but I broke them as well, and he got really upset and started attacking me. I ended up dying and when I respawned, I started spreading some more admin hate towards zero, and just as I said that zero was cancer, a huge lightning bolt struck in front of me which spawned the armored skeleton horse riders, and they instantly killed me. I did random teleport and found myself in an abandoned town in a snow biome, but yet the buildings were still mostly intact. A huge bridge was also present and it seemed like it was meant to connect to a different location, but it was unfinished or it was griefed by raiders. Most of the structures looked like as if they were still occupied, with chests and normal furniture still lined all over the houses, with the chests till having contents inside. I opened the chest inside the watchtower and took the contents inside which were a few stacks of snow, 7 lapis lazuli blocks, 4 lapis lazuli pieces, 3 cobblestone stacks, and 14 dirt. I entered a house with a nether portal and a mailbox on the outside that said Kazuto_kiriguya's residence, and found his chests to be completely STOCKED. It had banners, ender pearls, stacks of unrefined nether quartz, lapis lazuli pieces, iron horse armor, gunpowder, and a TON of other stuff. For once I was actually happy about the server giving these "rank" things per vote, because they could really come in useful, seeing as that all of these OP items could not all fit into my inventory on one trip. I went back to my island and upgraded my contraband chest, and stored the actual valuables from the stolen items, because they could be easily suspected as stolen in case an admin went through my regular chest. I got the rest of the loot, buried it, and continued exploring the town for more loot chests. I found another chest and took an Applecraft Shield, a replacement claim shovel, and a book about "warp requirements" to an unknown town. The people on chat started pretending like they were actually private messaging someone using regular text, and quite a bit of people got confused by it. I said a fake command, saying that I slapped Zero_83, and Sylvver spawned a lightning bolt which struck me directly. I crafted a TNT and was proceeding to make a blast crater in my claim when suddenly the TNT disappeared. I went to the hole where the TNT was planted and it exploded right then and there, causing me to die instantly. I placed a magma block on the bottom of the crater and collected my two boats, before returning to the abandoned snow town to collect a book so that I could create a book and quill. After creating the book and quill and burying some more contraband, I claimed the iron cross next to kazuto's house and began to destroy it, which I buried in my contraband chest. I went to the nether portal next to kazuto's house and found a vein of magma blocks which I broke but died due to its extreme heat. Then, as I was exploring, I found a nether fortress that still had some of its base foundation, which I of course began to pillage for resources. When I finished pillaging the nether fortress, I went back to a nether portal and was expecting to teleport back next to kazuto's house when I was teleported to a completely different place. I looked around at my surroundings and found that this was cheeseburger's town that I had spawned in, and went back to my island to store my goodies from the nether. I used wild warp and found a desert town and got one of the houses' iron doors. After crafting a TNT, I went to ninja_bob's town to detonate it and successfully detonated it in one of his houses. I buried the rest of the gunpowder in my contraband chest back on the island and I logged off to eat dinner.