Sunday, August 21st, 2016

Today my ban is still in effect from AppleCraft, so I went on a different towny server I used to go on called ImperialHeights. I had built a chorus flower farm there, and it was south of an abandoned property. I went to see it and claimed a piece of it, also griefing and raiding anything valuable inside. The house had an array of maps based on the surrounding area, so I figured this would be of use to me in terms of exploring the area for other unclaimed properties. When someone donates to the server, everyone gets fly for a week after the donation, and it seemed that no one had donated in a time, because I wasn't able to fly. After emptying my inventory, I went to the house and read the maps because it had become nightfall. Ever since the 1.10 update, mobs in Minecraft have become harder to kill so I deemed it wise to stay the night in the abanoned house. According to the maps, the area around the plains seemed to be pure forest, and since the maps were old, there could be some abandoned property in the forest. I voted on the server's website to gain 200 money, which completed the 500 needed to claim another plot of land, so I could gain access to the chest room right next to my other claim inside the house. I claimed that piece of land and found, to my dismay, that the chests still stayed locked even when I claimed it. I broke some of the wood in the house and crafted it into a boat, so when morning came, I could travel by sea to find abandoned properties as well. When morning came, I broke and collected some torches inside the house in case for travel in dark caverns or crypts. I found a river by the house, and I have decided to travel downriver to find something to grief. Both ends of the river have come to dead ends. I think I should look at the maps a bit more to get a lay of the land. I have found some lava going down the side of the mountain while travelling up a different river. I'm going to keep travelling to see if there's an ocean at the end of this. The river ends at some cove, and it is plentiful in mushrooms. I can't seem to find any oceans, so I am just going to use /rtp (random teleport) to teleport me to an ocean. Using /rtp I found something more promising; it has led me to one of those forests filled with mossy cobblestone formations (I forgot what those biomes were called). According to the server's players, the biome is called Mega Taiga. They also said that unless the biome is in the Farm world, it's illegal to collect resources there. The server has two worlds: farm and wild. In farm, griefing, raiding, and stealing is allowed, while in the wild world, those are not allowed, but that's not stopping me from getting this mossy cobble. Even if I am on a quest for the oceans, I'm still going to set home in this mega taiga in case I need some mossy cobble for some builds. Thorleo said he found a mountain of gravel in /farm. I tried to tpa kill him, but it seems that PVP wasn't allowed in that area, and he left. After travelling for a bit, I found a plains biome with 4 wolves and a ton of horses. As tier A, I'm supposed to get 5 homes, and I just set my 4th home for the wolves. But when I tried to go back to my 1st home, which was a dirt igloo (don't judge), I found that I couldn't go back home and I was just teleported back to the wolf plains. Frustrated by this glitch, I logged off.