Wednesday, November 9th, 2016

I logged on to Minecraft today and went straight to datpixel. To be honest, it is actually a bit fun to just do something constructive every once in a while and not grief. I saw that iPod was on when I spawned in town, and I said hi, but he didn't respond. The town had gone some major renovations since I was gone, even having a nether portal. The sugar cane farm became much more advanced and looked like an actual professional sugar cane farm. After checking over the other changes to the town, I entered the nether portal to collect lava and magma blocks, which were prized for their rarity. If someone actually bought my bucket of water for 9000, someone would definitely buy a few magma blocks or a lava bucket for a cheaper price. But when I came through the portal, I remembered that this server was 1.9, and magma blocks had not been added to the game yet until the update 1.10. I was AFK for a bit and when I came back, I found that zack025 had attacked me and disabled my teleport and home commands due to the anti-combat log plugins. Luckily, I had nothing of value on me, and I only had items of kit starter, but I plotted to come back and push zack into the lava. I came back through the portal, and zack was gone. The only thing that was remaining was my stuff in a pile in the middle of the nether fortress bridge. I collected my stuff and mined nether brick to make my igloo seem OP. I was in the middle of rebuilding my lodge when suddenly, the server timed out and I was led back to the game's main menu. I tried logging in for a few times and the "Connecting to the server" message took a long time before giving way to the "Logging in" message. The terrain finally loaded and I was back in the town on the top of my unfinished lodge. I finished most of my lodge and was about to head into the nether to collect a few more nether bricks when my server timed out again. I returned back to the town with my nether bricks and broke the dirt near the floor to place the nether bricks, when I timed out AGAIN. I got a bit irritated and decided that if I get "timed out" again, I would just quit playing Minecraft for today and was only giving it one more shot. Once I got back on, I put the last nether bricks into place, and I was beginning work on using the dirt to build a huge wall around my land so no one would come in when my game timed out again. I got extremely irritated and logged off.