Saturday, November 19th, 2016

I was excited to log on today, because a new division of Jis's faction Crusaders was going to be established today. However, the leader, Reed, was not on yet to share the server IP with the members of the original Crusaders, so I went to datpixel to explore the land and continue building the dirt wall surrounding my land. I logged on today and found that Springwinter turned into a sprawling CITY with 41 residents! There were well-lit stone brick roads and elegant structures lining the city, which was just amazing. I also saw that the city was a capital of a nation, which was founded by iPodRacing, and had a balance of more than $1,000,000 in game money! I went back to my house but saw that it was claimed over by iPod, with a sign saying that I shouldn't break the sugar canes without replacing them. I talked with one of the assistants of the town, Skater132YT, and told him about how I was one of the first residents of the town and how it was like before it became a city. I also asked him if I could have my land back, but he told me that he didn't know how to sell a plot of land. After going over a few things with him, he sold me the plot back for 0 igm. I asked around for iron to create a flint and steel, and explored the town to find a mine. The town was divided up into districts, and I was in the town's "Westies" district before Skater told me that there was no town mine yet. Skater teleported to me and gave me 10 iron ingots, and I went into the swamps in search of gravel for some flint. I ended up finding brown mushrooms in the swamp, which I collected to make some stew once I found gravel and returned home. I ventured further into the swamp and eventually found some gravel. I was about to return back to the town when the server timed out because my internet connection went out. When I was able to log back on, I went back to town and crafted some soup, and went out again to find some wood. I random teleported on an unfinished stone brick structure made from dark oak, and of course I broke it down to collect materials for my own use. I returned back to town and skater and I set to work building a restaurant to serve the stew in, and named it "Stew Shack". iPod soon came on and skater and I said hello. Weirdly, iPod didn't object when skater said he gave me my land back. Skater suddenly started saying that no one should go into the nether, because there were players there. I started to panic because they could be scouts from an enemy town trying to take down Springwinter, and temporarily closed and boarded up Stew Shack for threats of invaders. Skater and iPod went into the nether, and Skater was killed by one of the scouts, who took his stuff. I took up a flint and steel and bucket of lava just in case they tried to go out of the portal and into the town. iPod reassured us, saying that the invaders were miles away from Springwinter and had a low chance of actually reaching the town. I did some more work on the Soup Shack and temporarily went off to wait for Reed to tell every Crusader member on Skype to go on the new faction. I received the message from Reed and went on to Mc-central.net to join the new sector of Crusaders. We received further instruction from the new leader of Crusaders, saying that we should join Realm 1. Loading the server, I whispered hello to reed to ask him to add me to his faction. He confirmed my identity and sent me an invite to the faction Evolve, which I accepted. I found, however, that the fac did not have a set home, and I had to teleport to reed to access it. The base was a hollowed out cave below the surface, and its floor was still loaded with veins of minerals to mine. Reed assigned me the task of taking out the pool of lava located next to the fac base, which I did. I made my own lava pool inside the base and contained it so I could take lava from it any time I would need to create a moat of lava or create defenses around the base. Mining some of the gold ore, I accidentally broke into another portion of the lava pool and lava flooded the southern part of the base, which I had to quickly contain to prevent any damage. I discovered that beyond the obsidian walls there was more lava, which made the base naturally defended from invaders and that we shouldn't have removed the lava in the first place. Peter came on and we started talking about life, and I continued mining more lava to add to the faction's lava pool. I fenced the pool in so there would not be any accidents of faction members jumping or falling into the pool. I used /wild to teleport to a random place and found, to my surprise, that I was on the surface and on the outskirts of the faction's boundary. I explored further and found an intact stone fortress next to the opening of the cave system. I covered the entrance in lava, and I went AFK for a bit. I returned to the game after a quick bathroom break, and found that I was dead. I was still confused on whether the lava I placed or a player killed me. I used /wild again and found myself in an underground stone chamber, and mined some of the wooden enclosures to collect raw materials. However, after turning around, I found I was being watched by Mariano123. He had full diamond gear, and weirdly, he didn't attack or kill me even though I went AFK a few times. I asked if this was his base, he replied no, and left to explore the other parts of the derelict base. I used /wild again, and ended up in a vast plain. I came upon a shaft leading downwards, with a sign on the top saying "You have been raided by thewildporkchop." I ventured further downward and found an underground complex, but completely picked clean of materials that would have been valuable to me and the faction. I ended up taking the complex's torches so at least I would get something out of my time. I mined a few ores that were embedded into the complex's walls, and headed up to the surface. There was a hole in one of the steps I didn't see and fell through, and I ended up almost dying. When the faction got invaded, they probably implanted clever traps into their base so that any other invader would get killed without getting away with the loot. I ended up surviving the stairway and took out all the torches lining it, causing the complex to be pitch black. I returned back to the fac base and deposited my loot from exploring the wilderness, and logged off for the day.