Tuesday, September 6th, 2016

Today is the last day before I go back to school tomorrow, so be prepare for a dwindling of supplies in terms of blog entries. I logged on today and found that I still wasn't banned for detonating a TNT in ninja_bob's town. Weirdly, he hadn't even been on more than twice since I came back from my 5 day ban. I took the saddle out of my contraband chest, so I could go over to the mainland from my lighthouse and put a saddle on one of those skeleton horses that the area was abundant in. I asked on the chat if iron blocks were valuable commodities, and the moderator Deimo5 private messaged me, saying that iron blocks were a valuable commodity. He told me that while he was there, I should check my inventory. Then he said he didn't have any chorus fruit, and I have to admit I became a little worried about where this was going because I did steal some chorus fruit from kazuto's house. Then I checked my invnetory again and found that Deimo5 had filled it with chorus fruits as a gift. I said thank you, checked my chests for fences, grabbed a few of them , and went to the skeleton horse mainland. Most of the mainland's horses seemed to have gone into waters bordering the coast, and I saddled one up and brought it back onto the land. I fenced it in, and built a stone tower topped with a torch right next to it so I would know where to return the horse when I finished exercising it. Looking for a second saddle to get another skeleton horse, I started asking around if one could be crafted but they said you could only find them in dungeons. I offered to buy one with an iron block, and boom160 said she'd sell me one. Just as I was about to make a deal, KawaiiBuppy said that her store had a free bin which was just restocked with armor and weapons, so I went there and grabbed some free loot. Boom160 was also there, and she gave me the saddle without me throwing down the iron block. I offered to pay her in chorus fruit but she refused, so I went back to the skeleton horse land to saddle a second horse. I was working on upgrading the fence stable into a stone barn for the horses when I saw that cheeseburger was on. I gave a simple hello, and weirdly, she logged off after that. After I finished upgrading the stable, I told Zjm7 that he could finally come ove and see my lighthouse, but he said he was busy with helping someone else. TheRealTinny started asking about if anyone wanted to go mining with him, so I replied yes, and he teleported me to a savannah biome and we started digging down, and dug into a cavern. I found a mineshaft and decided to explore it, collecting the rails as I went, but I ended up in a cave spider spawner and almost died. I claimed the spawner and asked everyone on chat if I could move it, but sadly, I could not. As I was about to exit the mineshaft and go find Tinny to tell him about my find, I fell and died, and unfortunately, I didn't set a home there. Cheeseburger started asking in the chat if there was another way besides voting to get her head, and I replied that she had to be killed multiple times to let the head drop. AssassinJake14 chimed in and said that a looting sword was needed to do it quickly, and cheeseburger asked me if I had a looting sword so that I could kill her until she dropped her head, but I replied that I didn't have one. I used the random teleport and started roaming around, when I suddenly found this big quartz house. It was even UNCLAIMED, but it made me wonder why such a beautiful structure would be left unclaimed. The claim was probably taken off since the user who made it was inactive, and I checked the house for any chests they left behind, but found that only some of the house was unclaimed with the rest of the house claimed. There were actually some unclaimed chests, but they barely had anything in them. I used the house's furnaces and smelted the iron I got from mining with Tinny to create a bucket which I would use to put water on the crops and destroy them. I still had some iron left over which I used to make shears so I could shed the wool off the sheep in the sheep farm right next to the house. I went to pour the water but found that some of the plot was also claimed, and I found that some of the sheep farm was also claimed. I abandoned my attempt on flooding his farm and just sheared the sheep in the unclaimed section of the sheep farm. When I returned to my island, I smelted some bricks to make a flowerpot and put my blue orchid in it. I asked cheeseburger about what would happen if I detonated a TNT in someone's house, and she joked saying that I should try it. I told her that I did, and she became alarmed saying that she was just kidding. I told her I knew she was joking, and that I detonated a TNT in someone's house yesterday. She started to panic, saying that I would get perma banned for doing so, and I asked her if the admins would still know if I replaced the damage I made, and she replied that the admins would still know and I would still be perma banned. I created a book entitled "Will" which declared that if I was banned, all of my properties and items would belong to cheeseburger, and I showed her my chest of contraband which she would also inherit because it was on the same island as the lighthouse. This made her a bit sad, and I told her to accept my enjin friend request so we could still talk even if I was banned. I just realized about all the stuff I would have to do again if I was banned, how I would have to leave my builds and people I became friends with, and decided to try to fix the damage the blast did to the house as best I could. However, my dad came and as usual, I'm not supposed to be playing and so as much as I didn't want to, I had to log off.