Friday, September 2nd, 2016

I logged on today and saw that cheeseburger was on, and asked her if she wanted the stolen fishing rod back. She said she didn't want it, and that she wanted to forget about the damage we did to the server on August 19th. At first, I thought cheeseburger was mad at me, but then she invited me to her town to dispose of the fishing rod, and everything seemed to be normal again. She showed me the club she was talking about on Wednesday, and I was given free access inside. The inside was really nice, with a disco ball and jukeboxes and everything. We started talking about stuff, mostly about my getting a soft mute from zero because I was speaking in Tagalog, and after our conversation, cheeseburger logged off. I went outside of the club and was about to head home when a lightning bolt struck right in front of me, and it wasn't even raining. It spawned 5 armored skeletons with enchanted bows riding skeleton horses, and they ended up killing me. I remembered that I really wanted to create a blast crater using a TNT so that I would be able to put a magma block at the bottom and pretend it was a meteor strike. In my quest, I asked Sylvver for the TNT that she took from me on the 19th of August. She said she didn't remember taking the TNT, and I kept asking her for it. Suddenly, she said, "Oh, when you griefed?", and everyone on the server burst out into laughter, saying that I was busted for griefing, and that the incident "made their day". I got angry and called Sylvver a heathen, and she asked me if I just called her a heathen. I said I didn't because although I can withstand a soft mute, a soft mute of over a day can literally drive me temporarily insane. After that, I decided to explore the surrounding area of that desert town I found on Tuesday, and I found an abandoned facility with an actual SPAWNER inside. I couldn't tell what mob the spawner actually was, but a resource like this would be very useful to me, so I decided to claim it. Unfortunately, when I tried to claim it, I realized that a free spawner right out in the open was too good to be true, and KisaTheMistress already claimed it. Then, I started ranting about how the mods were corrupted and how that griefers were actually doing the right thing taking a stand against the corrupted mods, and shotgun336 agreed with me. He started gathering a group of people to grief the server, and I eagerly signed up as the first member of his group. He teleported to me to a string of treehouse forts high up in the mountains and left after that. Zero_83 was on during that time so either he was put to jail, banned, or just left, but I decided to grief anyway. On Skype, I found out from him that he WAS banned, and that he had made an alternate account called backi123, and returned to the server. Zero logged back on and said that she wanted us to all calm down and didn't do anything about my ranting. That's mindblowing right there, believe it or not an ADMIN actually backed down. I went to my island, buried a stolen book in my contraband chest, and logged off.