Applecraft Banlands (September 8th-15th)

Thursday, September 8th, 2016- I logged onto Applecraft via Minechat today and saw that the owner Applebranch was on. As a joke, I decided to ask her if the server was actually a corporate scam, like I have been ranting about in the past few days. She said that the donations helped fund the server costs, and I was immediately banned after that. It wasn't a temporary ban either, it was permanent. Honestly, I don't know if I was banned because they found out about my TNT detonation, or just because I spoke out and called the server a corporate scam. When I was still online before I joked about the "corporate scam", Applebranch said she needed to "borrow someone". For all I knew, she could have teleported me to the site of my TNT blast, and showed me the damage I caused, which could have been a reason for my ban, but I wasn't on, so for now, we don't know what really happened. Luckily, I warned cheeseburger that I may have been banned soon, and gave her strict instructions on taking care of my properties after I was banned. Even so, I'm going to make a ban appeal on their website tomorrow and see what they have to say about my ban. Still, it's a bit fishy how I was banned after saying that the server was a corporate scam........

Friday, September 9th, 2016-I made a ban appeal today and after a few hours, it was read by the admin Infamous, and he unbanned me. A few hours later, applebranch posted a reply to the thread and told me that it was her who banned me, stating that she didn't appreciate people badmouthing the server, and that I have said some things to the mods and admins which were "unacceptable" in her terms. I went onto Applecraft and saw that I still had my rank, homes, and claims. After checking a few things I logged off.

Thursday, September 15th, 2016- Ok, this week I have been having some GALACTICALLY bad luck. For one thing, my parents said that they would be watching my computer every time I used it, and my iPad was taken away too, which I use to go on Minechat when my parents come and start watching my computer to see if I'm studying or playing Minecraft. Then I went on today to log on to Applecraft, and I find that I am permed. Again. Seriously Applecraft? I didn't even say anything during my extremely short visit on September 9th that could have even remotely be pointed out as "offensive to the admins", so I went to the Applecraft website and made a ban appeal demanding the reason of why I got banned. After a few hours, I went back onto the website and found that the moderators Sylvver and neverplaysserious replied to my question on my old ban appeal. Sylvver said that I was banned for 4 days because of another set of grief, and neverplaysserious said that the house I blew up was in the same town that he lived, so he caught me easily.