Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(A/N I want you all to know, that I am not a fan of the kids show Big Time Rush, but my younger brother was watching it when I walked into the lounge, and the song that SHINee and Pockey Nation sing in this chapter is BTR's, so I'm just trying to say that I don't watch Big Time Rush regularly:')

"Okay then. Today, we're going to take a break from 'Olivia', and really improve our vocal chords. Now, we're going to be singing the show in groups, so  I want you to split up into fives." said Mrs Lavania. "SHINee and Pockey Nation, stay where you are, I have a special surprise for you."

Its great that the others are in a band too. This means we'll get to do our training with them, and practise. It's going to be soo much fun, I swear. Another good thing was that Octopus was feeling much better and had come into school, feeling and acting so much bouncier than she usually is.

"I want you all to learn this song." Mrs Lavania came over to where the ten of us were lounging on the auditorum seats. She handed us all a sheet of music with the lyrics. What do you know, its a love song.

45 Minutes later, and I'm guessing 53 seconds and counting.....?

"Okay, cue music!" shouted out Mrs Lavania. The music for the song we were going to sing started to play. SHINee and Pockey Nation were lined up on stage, each with mics in front of us.

Ces: Now I'm about to give you my heart, but rememeber this one thing.

Brooklyn: I've never been in love before so you gotta go easy on me.

Taemin: I heard love is dangerous, once you fall you never get enough,

Minho: But the thought of you leaving ain't so easy for me,

All: Don't hurt me, desert me. Don't give up on me,

Jonghyun: What would I want to do that for?

All: Don't use me, take advantage of me,

Beth: Make me sorry I ever counted on you,

All Boys: 1,2,3,4 to the 5,

Beth: Baby, I'm counting on you,

All Boys: 1,2,3,4 to the 5,

Ces: Baby, I'm counting on you,

All Boys: 1,2,3,4 to the 5,

Flora: Baby, I'm counting on you.

All Boys: 1,2,3,4 to the 5,

Brooklyn: Baby, I'm counting on you,

Key: Understand I've been here before, thought I found someone I finally could adore.

Onew: But you failed my test, gotta know her better, so I wasn't the only one.

Taemin and Octopus: But I would later put my trust in you, baby you can put your trust in me.

Ces and Jonghyun: Just like you count to 3, you can count on me, and you're never gonna see,

Key: No numbers in my pocket, anything I'm doing, girl, I'll drop it for you,

Key and Beth: 'Cause you're the one I'm giving my heart to, but I gotta be the only one.