Chapter 33

Chapter 33

The title of this chapter pretty much gives it away.

It's more exciting then you think, don't worry. You won't get bored easily. Unless you get bored easily already. In that case, I'm surprised you're still here.

 Moving on.....

I was walking down the hallway, happy as Larry. Only, I don't understand why people say he's happy. Larry's a loner, right?

I was walking right past Victoria and her posse, when my stupid excuse for a bag decided to break. I disown you, bag.

They cackled at me, being the witches they are, and wizards, since Victoria has now violated some poor, innocent guy's mind with her games. Stop thinking dirty.

"About time that bag broke. Second hand shit doesn't usually last that long." said Victoria. Everyone with her started to laugh. I blushed, bending down to pick up my script, lunch, the iPod that we used to film our movie, and my notebook. It was a random little notebook, filled with random shit. Some of the shit in there was done by Beth and Ces. Thanks guys. It really means something.

"Go on without me, girls." said Victoria. Crap, this can't be good. I picked my stuff up, and the bag, and hurried over to my locker that was, thankfully, opposite where Victoria and her gang were hanging out. I was relieved when I saw that I had left my gym bag in there; it would do for now. I changed bags, and locked up my locker. Pwaha. No? Well then. Rude.

"So, how's your little band going then, eh?" I felt the coldness in Victoria's voice, and had to stop myself from shivering out loud. How bitchy can one girl get?

"It's fine, I guess."  Short and snappy, no point wasting my breath.

"I don't know why Mrs Lavania thought you'd be great for a band. I mean, I'm just as good a singer as you, aren't I?" Whoa, hot headed, or what?

"You're good at singing..." I lead her on. Trying to pass her, as her and her botox ass are standing in the way of our first lesson. I said I'd meet Mrs Lavania earlier to explain why I was shit at the recording. Ed's still gone. I seriously thought that Mrs Lavania was regretting her decision about this band.

"Well, if you think so, I reckon you ought to step down from being the teacher's freaking pet, and just leave if to me." Victoria shook her head and flounced off to God knows where, leaving me standing there, alone. Way to be depressed. 

___________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, I have some news for you. It's to help with this new programme in the school's curriculum, so we've never done it before. We thought we'd start with the first years, and if they let us down, then we will exclude it permanently. The fate of this school trip lies on your shoulders." 

I perked up at the school trip bit. Sounds like fun, methinks. Beth nudged me, and gave me the "Bitch, if I'm listening, Imma make sure you're all suffering with me." look. Yeah, Beth has that look down to a T. She also cam home with a T-shirt the other day, that said "I </3 Collin." Strange girl.

"This is a residential trip. We leave Friday lunchtime, and come back Monday morning. All of this will take place after the Christmas holidays, on the first week back." Mr Saunders continued. "I'm going to hand out forms when you leave. Get them back by the deadline with the deposit, and I guarantee that you will have a place on the trip. That is all; class dismissed."

I pulled my mittens to my elbows, grabbed my denim jacket and scarf, and both me and Beth went to get some forms for us and th girls. The other three were working on something with Mrs Lavania; something on te album, I think.

"I say we go for it." said Beth, folding the forms and stuffing them in her bag. "You?" 

"Hm?" I nodded. "Oh, yeah. Sounds great."

"You okay? You've seemed dippy all day, and dippy's not a word I use often." I smiled at Beth's pure awesomeness with words.

"I'm fine. Just feeling like I have a major hangover." I lied, to ensure I was alright.

"Well then. Seeing as we don't have anything to do; let's go get chocolate wasted." Beth pulled my arm, and together, we left school and made our way to the cafe near our house. Oh, happy day. It was beginning to get cloudy again. I checked my phone as we were walking down the pavement.

Hey Boo, how's you?

Minho thought it was incredibly funny to give me the nickname 'Boo.' I thought it was incredibly funny to call him 'Minnie.'

Imma fine, like a lima bean. Tired though. Gonna call it an early night.

Me and Beth arrived home quickly, just as it started to snow. Beth was true to her word, and a few hours later, we both collapsed on the sofa. Beth fell asleep just as we were watching Medium, me following her shortly after.

________

HELLO

I'VE BEEN A LAZY ASS

BUT AT LEAST I UPDATE AND DIDN'T DITCH THE STORY

HAPPY NOW?

URGH

JOKES,

I LOVE THE PEOPLE REALLY.

NOT MUCH FLUFF OR ANYTHING

BUT OOH

A TRIP

SOUNDS GOOD, EH?

BEWARE:

GINGER FATTY CALLED COLLIN TO APPEAR IN A FEW CHAPTERS

PREPARE TO LAUGH AT COLLIN