Chapter 2

Francesca's POV (didn't see that coming did you lol)

We were now back in London. On the search on a new Council member is really hard. I don't know how people do it. I've been with Finn and Alice since the beginning. Almost over 3000 years. But I feel like there has to be this bond with the next member like there is with Finn and I.

"Come on Fran. We have to choose. I think we should choose Devin. She has the power to take away people senses! That could be very useful for us." Finn says pointing the picture of the blonde girl in the photo. I picked up the file that was on the blonde girl.

Devin Fray.
Born June 23, 1467
Tunred August 1487
Birth place New York City, New York.
Power- take away senses.

This, this is the one. I think to myself.

"This is the one. Call her up tell her I want to sceduale a meeting." I say to Finn and walk to my room.

Finally, someone who might actually listen to me unlike Alice. Alice was clouded by love and not doing what she had to to. She was to kind.

Knock knock

"Yes?" I call out from my bed.

"It's Devin. She said she will be here in a couple of hours. She's in Europe." Finn said threw the door.

"Thank you Finn." I say. I hear his heals click down the hall. I still don't understand why he doesn't wear normal shoes instead of his dress shoes all the time. I don't think I've ever seen Finn without a suit on. But never mind that.

I get changed in to my Council meeting gown. It was a wine red, long, side dress to show off just enough skin. The top was black lace long sleeves with an open back. I pin my long red hair in a soft, slick donut bun on top of my head and put on some black, open toe strapy heals.

For makeup I do my face, Primer,  foundation, conceler, bake my under eye area, put powder all over my face, and do my brows. For eyes I do a dark red and black smoky eye. I contour, blush, and highlight ans put on a red liquid lipstick.

I look at myself in my 6ft mirror and make sure I look presentable and I walk out of my room. I see Finn down the hall with his all black suit, black dress shoes, and his hair slicked back. He looks so handsome. Wait, what am I saying!! I have to be professional.

I continue to the Council hall. I push open the huge double doors. I take my place at the highest chair and Finn is already sitting on the chair that is placed lower than mine on my left. Seconds later, Devin runs in and stops in the center of the room, her hands behind her back. She wore a small black dress with her hair down.

"Devin. So glad you could come on such short notice." Finn says to her.

"Of course. Thank you for addressing me for the position. I would love to help you bring justice to our vampire community." Devin says, bowing her head a little.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask her.

"Of course, your highness." Devin says.

"Your eye colour. Show me?" I say sitting up a little straighter in my seat. She nods and shows us. They were pitch black. No colour to them at all. Just black, like a black hole in space. She turns her eye back to their normal green hazel colour and looks at us with a smile.

"Excellent. Welcome to the Council, Council Member Devin." I say to her.

"Thank Francesca." She give say slight bow and walks towards the empty chair on my right, just lower than Finn's chair.

The Council is complete. Now I can...

I loose my train of thought as I hear something crack. I see Finn and Devin look surprised to hear the sound too. We all stand up and rush to where the crack came from. It was the prophecy wall. The one back the White Eyed Vampire. Legend says that when the wall crack, the Vampire has risen, bit it never shows us who.

"Fran. What do we do?" Finn asks me in horror.

"We figure out who it is." I pause to compose myself.

"And we kill them."

Hey guys!!

I'M SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO POST A CHAPTER!! I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING!! I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!

But there's a new Council member!! What's gonna happen!!!

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512, _im_punk_rock_mikey and shadowhunter_runes_lightwood
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox