Chapter 11

Romania's POV (before she passed out)

I feel lightheaded. Faint. I feel my eyelids become rocks, pulling down. What's happening to me?! I grab my chest. Am I having a heart attack? I fall to the ground and black out.

I look over from the other end of the yard. How did I get here? I was just-

I look over towards the pool and I see my body on the ground. I run over and see Val yelling at me.

"Romania? ROMANIA! LUKE!! ASHTON!! HELP!!" She yelled.

I look down at myself. I look dead. Like actually dead. I'm not moving. Or breathing. Everyone came rushing out of the house. Calum went to Vals side, holding her in comfert as Ashton looked over my body.

All I saw was Luke's face before he rushed over. The look of worry and despair in his eyes was so visible. It looked like his heart was ripped out of his chest. He was at my side in seconds

He took me in his arms and rushed rushed my body upstairs to his bed room.

"What happened?" Ashton asked. Charlotte was right behind him, the look of questioning and concern across her face.

"I-i I don't know. One minute she was fine and the next she was fainting! I didn't know vampires could faint! I didn't think we could get sick or anything! That's what this is right? She's sick." Val asked all worried, fast talking and anxious.

"I don't know what this is, but from what you described, it's nothing good. We'll have to have someone look at her. A witch maybe." Ashton said looking towards Char.

"I know a witch. I could ask her." Val says.

"Perfect. Ask her to come as soon as possible. We don't know what this is or of something bad will happen."

Something bad! I don't wanna die! I already died once and that was enough.

I rush towards Luke's room and see him crying over my body.

"You can't die. I won't let you." Luke says,looking like he was about to burst into tears.

I touch my body.

I open my eyes to see Luke.

Oh my God! I thought you were gonna die!" Luke yells at me and hugs me.

"Luke I-" Everything went dark again. I'm starting to have a seizure!

I'm ripped from my body again. I see my body start twitching and my mouth foaming.

"GUYS!!! SHE'S SEIZING!!!!" Luke yell at the top of his lungs. Everyone was in the room in seconds. Ashton runs to his side.

"Charlotte, go down stairs and grab blood, now. Val, call your witch friend and tell her to get here now!" Ashton exclaimed. Val nodded and ran out of the room followed my Charlotte.

"She said she would come as fast as she could." Ding dong. "Told you," Val says and rushed down stairs to get the door.

"She's in here." I hear Val through the door. The door opens to reveal a blonde girl. Miranda?

"I already feel dark magic here. Someone has put a sickness spell on her. She may seize more often, begin to decay or possibly die... I'll have to analyze her more closely, but from what I can tell, this is nothing good." Miranda says.