Chapter 4

Val's POV

I see Michael close his eyes. My mind is still racing. Do it. You know you want to. What would Calum say! What are you doing! My mind said to me. But right in this very moment, I couldn't care less what my mind thought.

As I was leaning in closer to Michael, I felt this force leave my body, like it was protecting me, or blocking something out (A/N. Yeah yeah. Twilight. Bella. Shield. Get over it). I felt my eyes change colour. Michael's face was literally millimeters from my face when I pulled him in go kiss me. Michael was shocked at first, but soon relaxed. We haven't moved from the kiss yet, but soon Michael started to move. I felt his tongue across my bottom lip. I allowed him in and he tasted so good.

I break the kiss for a second so I can vamp speed onto his lap. I straddle his lap and reconnect the kiss. I feel his hands move down my back. My hands traveled to his hair, getting all tangled in his ready messy hair.

"Val?" I hear Calum. He's coming down the stairs. I hope off Michael as fast as I could and fix my hair a little bit. I change my eyes back to their origibal hazel. I hear him come around the corner. I had my blood bag in hand about to take a sip.

"Hey. What's going on?" He asks me.

"I was talking to Michael. He was very upset about me almost dieing." I say, trying to stay as calm as possible, so he wouldn't detect my emotions.

"Oh. Well, don't worry Mikey. She's gonna be around for a long time now." Calum says. He holds his hand out for me to take. I take it and he leads me up the stairs. I look over my shoulder to see Michael mouth.

I'll meet you in your room tonight.

I nod and continue to follow Calum.

*later that night*

I was sitting in my room reading the Mortal Instrument City Of Glass with my headphones in listening to Panic! At The Disco when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said.  The door opened to reveal Michael in his sweat pants and Green Day shirt. I put my book on my nightstand and jump from my bunk bed and landed like a cat. Soft and quiet.

"Hi." He says to me.

"Hi." I say back. We stand there for a while, tension building between us.

"So about what happened in the basement." Michael starts.

"Shh. One second." I say silencing him. I close my eyes and feel the force leave my body like I felt earlier today.

"Okay, now we can speak." I say to him.

"Anyways, about the basement, Val I love you, you know that but you're with Calum. No matter how much I want this to work, it can't. I don't want you to cheat on my best friend." Michael said to me, sliding his hands into his sweat pants pockets.

"I know. And I know it can't happen again, but I'm so confused." I say covering my face with my hands.

"Hey hey. I love you Val, just let me know when you're not confused. Then we'll talk." Michael said with my hands in his.

"Okay. I just need to think. Alone." I say looking down at my carpet.

"Okay. I'll let you be." Michael says dropping my hands and walking towards the door to leave.

When Michael leaves the room, I walk over to my window cill. Sitting there, looking out towards the backyard. To see Sydney in my backyard. The feeling of me having feeling for two people makes me sick. I cheated on Calum, but I'm starting to like Michael. As my old Fangirl would say in this situation, I'm switching lanes... and I don't want to. I want to stay in Calum's lane. I love Calum with all my heart, well at least I thought I did. But with Michael creeping into my heart, god I'm so confused!!!

I stand up frustrated, ready to pull my hair out, when I look towards my bass. I haven't played it since I've turned. I bet now I can shred that thing like no tomorrow with this new vampire speed.

I walk over to my bass and grab it and put the strap over my head. It lays now, around my hips, just how I like it.  I plug in my amp and my bass and make sure it's in tune. Once it's in tune, I grab a pick and start to play a normal scale. I played every note vamp speed. IT SOUNDS SO COOL!!! I play Dear Maria, Count Me In, but All Time Low in almost a minute, hitting all the right notes and even making up a solo. God, being a vampire has it perks.

I turn my bass off and unplug my amp from the wall. I realize what I have to do. The decision is pretty clear.

I know what I'm going to do.

Hey guys!!

I'M SO SORRY!!!! I REALLY DO APOLOGIZE FOR HOW INACTIVE I'VE BEEN!! I've just had so much going on. I have a boyfriend now and a new job, school has been crazy with projects and assignments and everything!! My friends haven't been in the right mind lately so drama... Also, I've been learning ASL/PSE, it's American Sign Language for the people who don't know. Anyways, I posted on the title saying SLOW UPDATES because that's what's happening. Personally, I'm not writing as much being in having no inspection. I don't know how authors with a 13 book series do it!! I really don't. But I'm trying guys.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512, _im_punk_rock_mikey, shadowhunter_runes_lightwood, and makeup_beauty_proud
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - pse_abby
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox