Chapter 12

Val's POV

I'm so glad that Ro is okay. I don't know what I would do without her. She's one of my best friends.

Not only have I almost lost my friend, I think I lost Michael as a friend. I wish I could just come to terms with my feelings. I love Calum I really do, but Michael is Michael. The way his lips feel on mine, oh god.

I think I have to break up with Calum.

"What!! You're breaking up with Calum?!" Ashton yelled in my head.

"Ooowww!!!! You gave me a head ache!! Come here so I can talk to you about it. I'm in my room." And then my door opened.

" What the hell is this about!?" Asht9n yelled.

"Shhhhh!!!" I say.

"Fine." He whispers. "What the hell is this about?!" He whisper yells at me.

"I don't have the strong feelings like a did before. Call me crazy, but I think becoming a vampire changed my feelings and made some feels that I push way down come back up full force." I say, pacing around my room.

"Well, who are these feelings for?" Ash asks, sitting on my window seat.

"Mi--l" I mumble.

"Say that again?" He says, cupping his ear.

"Michael!!!" I yell in my head.

"No. No, No, no, that can't happen!! You and calum are ment for each other!" Ashton says grabbing my hands.

"I thought so too. But now, I'm not sure..." I trail off. I focus my hearing down the hall to Calum's room. He's singing Cancer by My Chemical Romance. God that's a sad song. Oh shit!! Has he been listening to this the whole time!!

"No he hasn't. But he suspects something." Ashton says to me.

"I don't wanna hurt him..." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"I think you have to." He says back, whipping away a tear that had fallen down my face.

"Not now. I need time to think of what I'm going to say." I tell Ashton, hinting at him to leave my room. He nods and walks out of my room.

That's when the tears were streaming down my face, no holding back. I know I love Calum but I can't deny my feelings for Michael anymore.

Calum's POV

I was in my room messing around when I heard faint crying. I listen harder. It's Val. I try to feel her emotions but I can't. It's like I'm being blocked out.

I walk out of my room towards Vals room. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She asks from inside.

"Its Calum. Can I come in?"

"Yeah." She says. I open the door and see Val sitting on her window sill, tear stained cheeks.

"Babe, why are you crying?" I ask sympathetically.

"I'm just confused and stressed." She says as tears start to come down her face.

"Confused and stressed about what?"

"About us. About Romania. About everything." She cried even harder.

"About us? Why are you confused and stressed about us?" I ask sitting next to her. She gets up as soon as I sit down.

"I..." she trials off.

"Val."

"I... I think I have feelings for someone else..." she cries harder once those words come out. I'm taken aback. I thought she loved me.

"Do you still love me?" I ask, my head down looking at the ground, trying not to get upset.

"Of course I love you. But I think I love somebody else too." She's trying to calm herself down.

"Val, you can't be in love with two people at once." I say, not looking at her.

"I know... that's why..."

"Don't say it Val, please." I beg her. She takes a deep breath.

"That's why I think we should break up." She says, as calm as she can. That's when I broke. Tears came pouring out my eyes, hitting her carpet.

"Alright. If that's what you want. I won't fight you on this. Let me know when you've made up your mind." I said getting up from the window ciel towards the door.

"Calum." She grabs my arm.

"You know I love you. I just need time..." and with that, I leave her room.

Val's POV

That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.

But I know this is for the better... for now at least...

Hey guys!!

It had been a hot minute!!! But I've been really busy with getting everything I need for college and residence and school. It's been crazy!!

But my school concert band got first place at this festival we did so that's exciting!!

And I know people are probably gping to hate me for breaking up Valum, but i needed this story to have a big thus happen. I need to get to at least 30 chapters and im only on Chapter 12. I'M TRYING OK!!!

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - abby_512_pse
Musically - pse_abby
Youtube - Abby Schonnop

I will be ppstung college videos soon like what I'm bringing to college and dorm hauls and what not so stay tuned for that!!

Love you guys!!

Abby xox