Chapter 10

Luke's POV

I rushed upstairs with Rome in my arms. I get to my room and placed her gently on my bed.

"You can't die. I won't let you." I say tears threatening to escape my eyes. I see a finger twitch and I look down at her face. I see Rome's eyes flutter open.

"Oh my God! I thought you were gonna die!" I yell I hug her.

"Luke I-" she started to have a seizure. Foam was forming at her mouth. I panic but turn her on her side as fast as possible.

"GUYS!!! SHE'S SEIZING!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Everyone was in the room in seconds. Ashton runs to my side.

"Charlotte, go down stairs and grab blood, now. Val, call your witch friend and tell her to get here now!" Ashton exclaimed. Val nodded and ran out of the room followed my Charlotte.

"She said she would come as fast as she could." Ding dong. "Told you," Val says and rushed down stairs to get the door.

"She's in here." I hear Val through the door. The door opens to reveal a blonde girl.

"I already feel dark magic here. Someone has put a sickness spell on her. She may seize more often, begin to decay or possibly die... I'll have to analyze her more closely, but from what I can tell, this is nothing good." The girl says.

"You're saying she has a possibility of dying?! That can't happen. This cannot be happening."

"Yes. That is what I'm saying unless I can come up with an antidote in time." She said.

"Well get to it." I snap, adrenaline coursing through my system like a pulse.

"Patient Vampire. We need her to stop seizing first." She says kneeling beside the bed.

"Val, get me a cool wash cloth, a bowl of cool water and sage." The witch said to Val. Val rushes to the bathroom to get the wash cloth and bowl of water.

"I'm not sure what sage looks like. Boys, can you help me?" She asks us.

"I will," Michael says. "I've seen it lots when I was living with the council."

They leave the room in pursuit of the sage.

Val's POV

I raced downstairs Michael following me briskly. I threw open the spice cabinet, sitting on the counter,  throwing any bottle that wasn't labelled sage, the shatter of glass a steady song to work with. 

"Val calm down. Romes gonna be alright." Michael said setting a hand on my shoulder. 

I whipped around, almost snarling," Her name is Romania!  There's a possibility of her dying, Michael. Dying. Because we let our guard down. We left her home alone. Whats going to happen to Luke? What the fuck do you think he's going to do if she dies?! Explain to me. What kind of agony will he go through, losing the love of his god damned eternal life, because he left her? ALONE. Imagine the fucking pain. It's what I'm feeling Michael. Right now. So please shut the fuck up and help me save Romania. Help me save Luke. Help me save their fucking fairy tale."

Michael shook his head stalking over to the other spice cabinet. I exhaled realizing what I may have just done. Well. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. "Michael I-"

"No Val! It's not something for you to fucking assume that I'm not going through. That's not okay. I go through that pain all the damn time. With you. I'm in love with you Val! In fucking love. And here you are so.. so fucking unreachable I can never be with you. Calum is going to be your first love forever. He turned you. The bastard. I love him, but he has you. I want you. I push down my feelings for you every waking moment. When I sleep I dream of a world where you and I.." He sighed, his eyes on the cabinet still shuffling, while he ran a hand through his hair. "What even are we? Do you want to even be anything? Could you give up Calum for me?"

I stumbled on words for the first time in my life. I opened my mouth then closed it. I couldn't do that to Calum. No way. But Michael. I can't do this to him. I need to pick... I-I just can't. 

He took my silence as an answer. "Fine. I understand. Just minimal contact with me okay? I found the sage. Let's go."

"Here you go," I say as Michael hand her the sage. Ro's body continued to twitch her hair splayed out like a fan. Luke looked so unbelievably miserable, I've never seen him so... so human. Tears began to stream down my face as Calum put his arms around me gingerly.

"It's gonna be okay, baby. She's strong. And stubborn. If she's handled Luke this long, she won't leave him now. Or ever. She wouldn't leave you alone with all of us. You and Char both. She'll be okay."

Hey guys!!

This is another collab chapter!! Hazlynn did the Val POV and I did the Luke POV! I really hope you enjoyed it!!

I don't think we have a ship name of Luke and Romania. I want you guys to come up with one and Haz will pick the winner.

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - abby_512_pse and _im_punk_rock_mikey
Musically - pse_abby
YouTube - Abby Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby and Haz xox