Chapter 13

Allision's POV

Carly and I entered her apartment. It was small, nothing fancy. Basic couch, basic TV, but in the corner, there was a giant wardrobe.

"I'm gping to assume that is not for clothing." I say pointing to the wardrobe.

"No, it's not. Its my weapons closet." Carly says, walking towards it. She sets her gym bag down beside her and opens the doors revealing a huge collection of stakes, stake guns, brass knuckles, silver bullets, gear, knives, a few macheties, lighter fluid, matches, and a bunch of other stuff.

"Well, I better not get on your bad side." I laugh. Carly laughs along with me, closing the wardrobe.

"Don't worry, I don't get mad that easily." She says walking towards the hallway, I'm assuming to her bedroom. I feel tge urge to follow her, but she's probobly changing so I stay in the living roon and sit on the couch.

"Ally? Are you coming?" I hear Carly yell down the hall.

"Sorry. I'm coming." I say getting up from the couch and vamp speedsing to where I thought she was. Turns out to be her bedroom, and shes still in her gym clothes.

"I just thought you were changing so I was waitung till you were done." I say looking down to the ground.

"We're both girls, its fine." She says as she reaches to take her shirt off. I keep looking at the floor. I take a quick peek and see her in her sports bra and underwear. I look straight back down.

"What's wrong?" Carly asked me, taking a few steps towards me.

"Nothing. It's just that... never mind it's silly." I say taking a few steps back.

"No you have to tell me." She insisted, walking closer to me. I keep moving back till my back is to the wall. She stops, our toes almost touching. Im still looking at the floor.

"Alli." She says sternly.

"I-I'm gay... thats why. And I'm attracted to you." I say to her,not looking at her.

"Allison. Is that really all? You like me?" Carly moves her hand to my chin, tilting my head to face her. "It's okay. I don't mind it." I try my hardest to not kiss her, but it was like she could read my mind. She leaned in to give me a soft kiss. Long, slow, soft kiss. I kissed her back. We made out there for about 30 more seconds and then I pushed her off.

"I... I have to go." I race out of her apartment, vamp speed and in seconds im back at the house. I walk into the house. I hear Val in her room. I go up to her room.

"Hey Val. Can I- what happened?" I ask her.

"I- I broke up with Calum." She says ans starts to cry again.

"Oh hun..." I say and hug her.

"I did it because I think I'm falling for someone else." She says into my shoulder.

"Who darling?" I ask.

"Michael." She says softly. I freeze. Michael. He's like my brother!

"As in my brother Michael. Red hair. Plays guitar." I ask her.

"Yes..." she says quietly. Oh my god!! Poor Calum...

"I feel like I'm a bad person... am I?" She looks at me longing for an answer.

"No you're not. You told Cal when ypu knew it. You didn't prolong it. Im happy that you said something now." I say hugging her.

"Thanks Alli." She says.

"Anyways, I'm going to get something to eat. Want anything?"

"No thank you. I'm okay. I'll eat later." Val says scrunching her legs so she is in a ball.

"Okay." I walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. Now that was insteresting. I didn't think this day could get any worse.

Hey guys!!

It has been FOREVER!!! And I'm really sorry about that. I've been so busy with school and work. Also I got into college (idk if I mentioned this or not)!! So yeah! I'm sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to get something out for you guys!

In the mean time... follow me on...

Instagram - abby_512_pse
Musically - pse_abby
Live'ly - pse_abby
Youtube - Abby Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Happy Easter!!

Abby xox