Chapter 7

Allison's POV

I can't believe Alice is dead... She was my best friend when I was with the Council, besides Michael of course.

She always made me feel welcome. She treated me the best put of all the Council members. She was my best friend. I... I... I loved her... I loved her more than a friend or sister... I just never told her... not in the way I thought I meant... I said it in a friend way and I thought that's how she ment it... now I'll never know...

"Alli?" I hear Michael knock on the door and enter our shared room.

"Mikey... I... I think..." I can't get the word out that I want to say.

"Alli... I know." He says.

"What?"

"I know you loved Alice."

"Im... gay..." I say softly, even though I know Michael can hear me.

"I know Allison. I've known for a while. I was just waiting for you to say it." Michael says.

"Michael, I'm glad your okay with me... being me..." I say to him, leaning forward for a hug.

"I will always love you and treat you the same." He says kissing my head. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

"I kind of want to sit here and do nothing." Michael smiles. "By myself please." He frowns but takes in my request to be alone. He leaves our room and I sit on my bed and wallow in my sorrows.

Maybe I'll find someone else I like. But no one will compare to Alice. No one.

"Huh. Huh!" I hear the noise from a distance. Carly? I race out towards the grunting and find myself outside a gym. I see through the glass, Carly working out, martial arts maybe? Fighting skills of some sort. She looks so graceful. Fast yet slow, tough yet gental. So... beautiful...

FUCK! I'm falling for a hunter!!! She probably doesn't even like girls... She probably likes Calum or Luke or one of the other boys. I sigh and start to walk away.

"Allison?" I hear behind me. Shit... She saw me...

"Oh, hey Carly. What's up?" I say, as calm as I could.

"Just finished training. What about you?" She asks, adjusting her gym bag. She was wearing black leggings and a black marshal arts shirt.

"Just taking a walk." I say. Real clever Alli. Real clever.

"We do you wanna walk me home?" She asks me. Holy shit. Wait, why am I freaking out? She doesn't like girls.

"Sure." I say smiling, almost a little to big.

We walk towards a little apartment building.

"Mines at the top." Carly says to me. I nod. We enter the building and walk up the stairs. I walk beside her, normal speed because I want to spend as much time with her as possible. we get to the top of the stairs and stop infront of the first door.

"Well, this is me." Carly says getting her keys from her gym bag. "Thanks for walking me home Allison."

"No problem. It was my pleasure." I smile.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked me. I can feel my face burning up even though there probably is no colour on the outside.

"I'd love to." I as Carly opens the door to her apartment.

Val's POV

There's a new council member. I'm dead. oh wait, I'm already dead. I'm MORE dead. i feel my heart racing. I need to get out of here. I feel claustrophobic... I race out the door and towards the city. I just want to get away. Have fun. Maybe go to a club or just walk around alone. I don't know yet. All I know is that I had to get out.

As I was running around town, I smelt this amazing smell. Blood. Fresh blood. I've never had that before. I've only had blood bags and they are always cold. I want to try the fresh stuff. I start running towards the smell and come to a guy that has clearly been drinking and fell flat on his face. His nose was bleeding and his friends were laughing idiots. Shouldn't be hard to glamore them. Course I've never tried to glamore someone yet. Worth a shot. I hope.

"Hey, you alright?" I ask walking over to him.

"Y-yeahhhh." he slurs. "You're pretty. Why don't you help a guy out?" he asks in his drunken state. I walk over and grab his hand to pull him up. He was not a twig to say the least but I got him up with the help of the vamp strength. I hold him up so he doesn't eat pavement again and walk him towards the near by ally way.

"Hey, t-thanks for getting me u-up." he slurs again. I lean him on the wall, his back to the wall.

"You're welcome. But now that I've helped you, can you do something for me?" I ask him, trying to use the glamore.

"Sure pretty thing. Whatever you need."

I feel the glamore actually work this time. "Don't scream." I say to him. I feel my eyes change from hazel to white and my fangs come out. I bite into his skin, it was easier than I thought it would be. I take a gulp of his blood and it felt like heaven! Like hot chocolate going down your throat after a cold day. Heavenly! But I couldn't stop... The feeling was just to good! I was soon pulled off the guy I was almost going to kill by somebody. I bare my fangs and I see the other person do the same. Then I see their face.

"Rena?" I ask? No it can't be. the Rena I know has black hair, this girl has pink.

"Val?" It is her!

"OH MY GOD! How have you been!?" I ask as I feel my fangs shrink back into my gums and my eyes stay white.

"Holy shit." were the only words that came from her mouth. She was staring at my. My eyes.

"Yes, I have white eyes." I say, trying to snap her out of it.

"Sorry for staring. I'm just shocked that you're a vampire, let alone The White Eyed Vampire. I thought it was legend. Guess I was wrong." She says coming closer to me. "Oh and by the way, this was my bite. I've been stalking him all night, but now I guess because it's you, you can have a taste." She says leaning down over the almost dead body. I hear her drink the rest of the blood from the body.

"Come on. We have to get rid of the body." Rena says. "I also want to introduce you to a few people." she says picking up the body. "Come on." I follow her.

Hey guys!!

It's been so long!!! And I made this chapter pretty long and I also made a new love interest... what do you guys think?? I thought it was a good idea.

Also Val had fresh blood!! Oooohhh!!! What is this going to turn into??

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - abby_512_pse and _im_punk_rock_mikey
Musically - abby_pse
YouTube - Abby Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox