Chapter 6

Calum's POV

"Oh shit." I hear Carly say. I hear her stake in her sleeve move more towards her hand. I put my hand on her shoulder to show she is in no danger.

"The hell is a hunter doing in the house?!" Ashton yelled.

"She had information, about the council. Is Alli here?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm here." Alli says walking I front of Michael.

"So you're the one Alice talked about so much." Carly says to her.

"What do you mean by talked?" Alli asked.

"Alice is dead. Francesca killed her and replaced her in the span of 5 days. I'm so sorry." Carly says to Alli.

I see Alli start to fall over, Michael catching her thankfully. She started to cry harder and harder, we felt the ground shake below us, roots from trees coming through the floor.

"Alli! Allison!!!" We all yell!! I finally give in and use my power to calm her down and everything stops.

"I'm sorry..." Allison said, tears still coming down her face. Michael, being a good friend/brother, kneels down and embraced Alli in a huge hug to help her calm down.

"Who's Alice's replacement?" Val asked.

"Her name is Devin. She's pretty powerful. She can take away all sences if you let her." Carly says.

"Well shit." Val said under her breath.

"Yeah I know. Now, what are you guys gonna do? Because they clearly want you." Carly says pointing to Val with her White eyes.

"Well. We haven't really thought that far a head." Luke says.

"Well you better think fast because I heard they are gonna be here in a month to kick your ads and kill you." Carly says pointing to Val. "So you better figure what else you can do with those White eyes of yours."

"Its kind of hard to that to be honest considering there isn't another person like me!" Val screams at Carly.

"True. But, maybe a little motivation will help you." Carly says, an evil smile creeping on her face.

"What do you me-" Val says and by that time Michael and I are both in headlock, stakes to our necks.

Val's POV

I feel my fangs come out and my eye go white as snow.

"Let them go!" I yell at the hunter.

"Make me!" She yells back. I pounce on her. Or at least I thought I did. In reality a wave on force left my body and pinned her against the wall.

"Damn. The girl can control air." Carly said to me.

"What?" I question.

"Your eyes are yellow. Like bright yellow. Like the sun." Carly says trying to move herself from the wall, failing of course.

"Well, now that is helpful." Ashton says behind me.

I feel my eyes go back to the normal hazel colour and I hear Carly drop from the wall.

"Thanks." I say to her.

"No problem. And if you guys need any help when this "big battle to end all battles" come along, hit me up. Calum has my number." She says, walking out the door.

"Wonder what we are going to learn about this White Eyed Vampire shit next." Luke says. We all laugh and go to our rooms to go to sleep.

Hey guys!!!

I'm so sorry that it's literally been forever since I updated! But I'm out of school and I'll have more time to write, hopefully.

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - abby_512_pse and _im_punk_rock_mikey
Musically - abby_pse
Tap - 5SOSgirl512
YouTube - Abby Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox