Chapter 14

2 weeks later: 2 more weeks till the Council arrives

Val's POV

It has been weeks since I last talk to Calum or Michael, or to anyone really. I've been keeping up with how Romania is doing but other than that I have some minimal conversation with Charlotte, Luke and Ashton. Calum and Michael won't even be in the same room as me.

God I feel so stupid. What have I done? I've messed everything up. I still have feelings for both Calum and Michael but choosing who I want to be with for eternity is a difficult thing to do.

As I sit in my room looking out my window, I see Michael up in a tree, the same tree where we first descovered that my eyes change colour with my emotions. I sighed just thinking back to that moment. 'I have to talk to him.' I thought to myself. I opened my window and jumped out racing to the base of the tree.

I look up at Michael, his hair now black instead of blonde. I jump up and land on a lower branch from him. "Penny for your thoughts?" I ask him softly, not looking up at him. I just looked out to Sydney covered in little lights since it was night time. Michael looked down and then back up, not saying a word. I looked up at him and climbed up further until I was on the same branch he was. "Talk to me Michael, please." I begged.

Michael looked at me with cold eyes. "Why should I? You made it clear that you hadn't made up your mind about us or about you and Calum." Michael said blandly. I looked at him as he looked right past me.

"This is a hard thing for one girl to choose Michael. You haven't been in my position before." I said a little more forceful that I wanted to. Michael looked over at my with anger in his eyes.

"You don't think I've had to choose? I havw to choose between you and one of my best friends Val. But you know who I would choose? You Val, because that is how much I love you!" Michael said moving a bit closer to me. He put a hand on my cheek, caressing it softly. He pulled my face in closer to his so close that our lips were almost touching. "Tell me if I should stop." He said softly. I shook my head and finally closed the distance between us.

I put my hand directly in his hair, letting them get tangled there. I felt his hand move from my face and going to my back to pull me closer to him. I felt him slide his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for enterence and I didn't even think twice about granting it to him. It felt nice to be this close with Michael again.  I felt his hand slide down my back and land right on my ass. I didn't move it away, I actually welcomed it. I moaned into Michael's mouth before he began to move down my neck, kissing the sweet spot at the base of my neck. I tilted my head back in pleasure. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to kiss you for these past few weeks." Michael said between kisses on my neck.

He used his vamp speed so that I was now leaning against the trunk of the tree. His hands moved to my hips keeping me in place. I pulled his head back by his hair so that I could look into his eyes before kissing him softly again. Michael's grip on my hips softened as I kissed him. I pulled away again, leaning our foreheads against each other. "How's that for making up my mind?" I said breathing heavy.

Michael was also breathing heavy, trying to catch his breath. "I think it's clear to me now." He said with a huge smile on his face. Michael moved away from me a bit. He grinned as he jumped out of the tree and landed gracfully at the bottom. I shook my head and followed after him. Once I was on the ground, I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me with love and care in his eyes. "What?" I asked him inoccently looking into his eyes. He took my hand in his and said, "You are so beautiful. I love you Val." I looked down at our hands before looking back up at him with a smile. "I love you too Michael." I said as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him again.

From a distance I could hear a door to the backyard open making me pull away from Michael. I look over to see Calum standing on the other side of the pool, shock written all over his face. I could tell that my eyes had turned pink and stared at him.

"Cal-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before he rished over and punched Michael right in the face. "I thought you were my friend! My brother!" He exclaimed down at Michael who was trying not to punch him right back. Calum looked over at me. I could see the despair in his eyes before he ran back inside and slammed his bedroom door. I stood there not knowing what to do.

I wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come out of my eyes. Michael stood, blood coming from his lip. "Val. Hey, it's okay. He'll come around." Michael cooed as he embraced me. That was when the tears came full throttle. I cried into Michael's cheat not knowing what else to do.

Once I was done crying, I pulled away and walked towards my open window. I jump up and climb into my bedroom. I look out and wave Michael to follow me. He does and climbs in almost right after me. We stood in my bedroom and I walk over to the ladder leading up to my bed. "Can you stay with me? I can't be alone." Val asked as she stood at the ladder. Michael walked up behind her and hugged her. "Of course I will Val. I'll always here." he said. Val nodded and began to assend her ladder and laid down in bed, Michael climbing in behind her. She cuddled into his side and closed her eyes and fell asleep to Michael running his hand down her arm.

Hey guys!!

IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS BOOK AND I'M SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!

So Val and Michael are now a thing. And poor Calum... What is going to happen with Calum and his feelings?

So life update!! I'm almost done my first year of college!! Yaya!! And I'm going to take next year off to work and save up for a different program.

I also started cosplaying which has allowed me to meet so many new friends!! I'm actually going go Australia to meet them all in November!! I'm gonna be staying there for 2 weeks! It's going to be amazing!!

So I hope that this update makes you all happy and again I'm SOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in forever! Life is just crazy, clearly😂.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Instagram - makeup_cosplay_oc
TikTok - pse_abby

Love you guys!!

Abby xoxo