B&E without the B

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?" I shouted at the dashing man leaning against a wall in my room. His crystal eyes met mine, and he smirked before saying, "I'm answering a summons." What the hell was that supposed to mean? I thought to myself. His voice shook my body, the grizzle in it massaging the air right out of my lungs. I struggled to keep myself composed. "That doesn't answer anything." I coughed out. He seemed to laugh at my pain.

"You're Allison Meyers, right? You summoned me." he said, taking control of the room with his cool, strong stroll.

"I didn't summon shit, mister. Get out or I will call the cops."

"Oh no need to do that, Allison. I won't be much of a bother."

"You're really bothering me right now! This is your last warning!"

"I can't leave until I've done my duty."

"Alright you can do your duty in the prison toilets because the toilet in this house will not be used by criminals."

I rushed to my cell phone and called the police, telling them that someone had broken into my house and was harassing me. When the police came and entered my bedroom, they asked me where he'd broken in, so they could pay for the repairs. I was stumped. There wasn't a scratch on any window, or a lock broken. When I looked at the man, he ruffled his short, dark hair and smiled at me coolly. I shivered and looked away, having the police take him away.

Once they were gone, I took a few deep breaths. What just happened? I asked myself as I packed the remainders of my things. Some crazy guy broke into my house and tried to get me to do something with him? He was so vague! How was I supposed to know anything? I laid down on my bed, just happy that I called the police before anything else happened. I fell asleep soon after 11:00, hoping nothing like that ever happened again.