Chapter 4 - Busy

Chapter 4 - Busy

So get this, Dads making me muster all of today again and it's nearly finals week! I'm not gonna get any time to study! I'm really worried and nervous as well now that I know about Henry cause he's all that's on my mind!!! I just can't stop thinking about him! And because of Henry, yesterday we lost a potty calf out in the bushes because I wasn't concentrating. Well, it was more my fault, but that's not the point!! I'm so gonna fail my finals!! I don't think I've been so worried before! Luckily, my even older brother Danyon went to the big smoke and since he missed out on my birthday vacationing, (lucky bastard) he felt guilty and bought me an iPod 5! I'm so lucky! None of the other girls in my classes have one!! They're all stuck with their boring mobile phones, while I've got a machine that can play music around the clock! So today I'm gonna test it out mustering, and try my hardest to concentrate so we don't lose any more cattle, which we really can't afford to do. Since Mom lost her job as a chef, we now have to heavily rely on our cattle! And since Troy is too lazy to get a job, both my mother and me have to search for one! As if it's not stressful enough already. On the plus side, tomorrow's Monday and hopefully Dad won't make me muster again so tomorrow might finally be the time I've been waiting for! Gtg. Bye.