Chapter 16 - Kiara

Chapter 16 - Kiara

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I'm so not looking forward to it. Megan texted me at like 8 this morning saying something about Joe. It didn't really make sense so I'm gonna ask her about it tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first official day of school where I come home to my home. But I have to admit, I am going to miss Cheree and Chris and little Georgia. Georgia's fourth birthday is in like two weeks and she's having a little pool party with her kindy friends and me so it'll be super awkie. I'm going to the hairdressers today and changing my hair from the dark long brown it is, to blonde with blue dip-dye. I'm not sure what Henry will think of it so before I "lock it in", I might ask his opinion. He probably won't care, as long as I like it. I like how he's like that. Rumours have it that one of Henry's ex-girlfriends Kiara is moving to our town and school which I'm SO not looking forward too. Most guys are like the romance movies. They break up, date a new girl, and go back to the old one because they realise how much they miss them.

Krystelle opens Tumblr and goes through her dashboard. She looks up Kiaras profile and beings "stalking" her. She gets to the bottom and sees a picture of Henry and her kissing.

"What the --!!"

She yells out.

"He said he's never kissed anyone before!"

She throws her iPad across the room and screams into her pillow.

"I wonder if he's done anything else with her?"

She just couldn't bare the thought. She rips her phone out of the charger and pulls it out of the wall all in one quick motion. She goes to phone and looks through her contacts violently.

"💕😘 H3NRY ❤️💘. There he is."

She says pulling the most possible serious face ever. She presses call.

H: "Hello? What's up babe?"

K: "Hey. So, what's the deal with you and Kiara hey?!? I thought you've never kissed anyone before?!? Have you done stuff with her before?!?"

H: "...

{ A/N: sorry, I'm really bad with cliffhangers 🙊 I don't really know how you write a good one. What do you think Henry will say to Krystelle? Sorry the chapter's so short!)