Chapter 12 - Together

I'm still feeling sick. I really want to go to school today but I can hardly even move today. The doctor said I have like a virus thing that can be transferred internationally. One name came to mind. Henry. I really hope it wasn't him though. It kind of can't be though. He was fine on Monday and last week. I have to investigate. I'm actually kind of running out of energy here just writing in this diary so I'm gonna try and make it short today. I asked Georgia if I could have a rest today and she refused. I'm so sick that I can't even move my arms still and it's killing me to write this. Henry and I were meant to have business together today but he'll have to work with joe for our assignment. We have to create a business, decide what were going to sell/ make and what age category we'd be appealing to. We chose a fashion studio based for 20 to 25 year olds. He was reluctant but I convinced him aha. Joe and Brittany (another girl in our business class) are doing a gardening business aimed at older people. Joes a really big green thumb so he tries to make everything energy efficient and stuff. Brittany on the other hand, is the complete opposite. She's just going with joe to try and make Megan jealous. Honestly, Megan has nothing to worry about. She's gorgeous. Brittany has long brown her going down to her bottom and does her make up like an Oompa Loompa. It looks so funny! Caitlyn, tamiesha, Megan and I don't wear a lot of makeup. Megan might wear the occasional mascara or tamiesha the occasional foundation but that's about it. Were nearly the complete opposite of Brittany. She's into wearing all the short dresses and dating all the guys of they're smart or not. As long as they're attractive, she doesn't care about their personality. Us 4 girls on the other hand, are different. We wants guys that are cute, funny, smart and are our other half. That's why Megan and Joe are going out and why there's a connection between Henry and I. It's like a puzzle, or like magnets. Those who are meant to be together, attract other and just fit. Anyway, I have to work on my English assignment as best as I can.