Chapter 4: The New Humanoid

I'm a little sick but I wanted to publish this for you guys ^^

______________________________________

Foxy's Pov:

"Aren't you excited!?!" Ballora grabs my arm excitedly. 

I frowned a little.  "Excited for what?"

She gasps. "Don't tell me you forgot!?! The Funtime Freddy is coming today!"

Oh yeah... I did forget.

"Maybe you two would be a good couple." She giggles at me.

"Haha. Very funny." I glared a little.  She does scare me a little how she can walk/crawl like a spider. ((Yes. Scott Cawthon said it himself that Ballora walks or crawls like a spider.))

She once gave me heart attack for being on the ceiling and I didn't notice her.

"He's probaly not like the Freddy you know. Anyway, ta!" She dances away.

I chuckled as the minireenas followed her.  Their face looks so similar to Marion's mask.

I walked back to my stage. The workers should be here soon...

A couple of hours later, I hear footsteps and the sound of someone wheeling something in.

I stood still as workers wheeled in a huge box. It's probably the new Freddy.

The workers open it and sure enough, there was a Funtime Freddy. They walk away, leaving  him there.

He soon turned on and looked around, his deep blue eyes met my golden ones. For a moment...

He looked like he wanted to cry for a second but it was gone as soon as it came. He hold his hand out to me with a smile.

"Hello. I'm Funtime Freddy."

Freddy's Pov:

The workers wheeled in the box I'm in. I hate being in the box. -.-

I took a deep breathe, trying to calm myself down. I'm finally going to see him again...

Finally.

I pretended to be shut down feeling the workers stop and open the box, taking me out. After they left, I open my eyes to find myself looking at the first humanoid I see here...

Foxy.

My Foxy.

I wanted to sob and beg for him to come back but I have to stay strong. I covered up my sadness quickly.

I held my hand out with a smile. "Hello. I'm Funtime Freddy."

"And I'm Bawn Bawn!" Bawn Bawn jumped on my shoulder with a smile. I forgot about him and since Foxy didn't expect him, we both jumped in the air surprised.

Foxy chuckles and shakes my hand. "I'm Funtime Foxy. But you can call me Foxy." He smiled at me, making my heart flutter.

"Let me introduce you to the others and give you a tour." He leads the way, smiling.

I can now start over with him.

This time, I will not mess up.