Chapter 16: Sister

Image Above Belongs To 123Shei-chan321

_______________________________________

Foxy's Pov:

6 years ago...

I watched the kids leave before going into human form. I start to head to the back.

"Where are you going?" Freddy smiles at me.

"Just going to get some fresh air, that's all." I smiled at him, butterflies in my stomach.

He nods, smiling. "Just be safe."

"Okay, Mom." I joked and we laughed.

Troy (Toy Freddy), starts talking to Freddy as I went out behind the pizzeria. I smiled and closed my eyes but open them hearing something.

"Who's there?" I look around, growling. "Show yourself or else." There was hesitation before a girl with red and green eyes should up.

My eyes widen, almost not recognizing my little sister. I was about to hug her and tell her it's me, Felix before I realized her eyes were almost glowing.

"Felix... My name isn't Iris (Just go with it, okay? I think of anything else -.-) anymore, just like your name isn't Felix anymore, Foxy. It's Baby now."

I hugged her tightly. "Did that bastard kill you? I swear I'm going to-"

"No. He didn't in a way. You see... he made a Pizzeria and warned me not to go near a robot that looked like me. I ignored his warnings and got close, getting killed."

I frowned at the new information. "Another pizzeria? I have to tell Freddy this-"

"No! He's working for our dad! You must come with me!" Baby pulled me a little, clearly scared and worried.

No... Freddy would never do that... "...You're wrong. He would never work with dad... Just... Give me time. Please."

She hesitates but nods. "Okay... But I warned you..." She walks away, disappearing into the darkness.

1 year later...

Foxy's Pov:

I ran in the rain. Far from the Pizzeria. Far from my dad.

Far from Freddy...

Once I was far enough, I leaned against the wall of a building.

At least its raining so no one would see my tears...

Wait. I'm alone anyways-

"I told you."

... Way to ruin my peace of sadness.

"What do you want, Lass?" I growled a little.

"I told you that you shouldn't trust. Now. Lets get out of the rain."

I stood there for a while before I walked with her. After a while we walked into a building.

"So, Foxy. Want to join us?"

I stood there, thinking. This whole time, she's been right...

He did betray me.

Freddy betrayed me.

"Yes."

Present Time

I glared at Freddy, his blue eyes looking into my golden ones.

How dare he come here!?!

"You actually think I would be that fooled? You should have changed your eyes a deeper or lighter shade of blue."

Freddy looked at me, shocked. "Foxy-"

"DON'T FOXY ME!"  I yelled, clenching my fists as tears go down my face.

Why?

Why did he come here?

Why....?

_______________________________________

Just a little warning, next Chapter image shows choking (Once it comes out)