Chapter 6: Sleeping In The Same Room

A little warning do you won't get confused, Bawn Bawn can be a puppet but he can turn into a little adorable Bonnie with legs. I thought it would be weird imaging him to run around with no legs. 😅

And a little warning. There will be three ???. So here's a key to the difference.

There would be ???

????

And ?????

Get it?

Good.

On with the story! 😆

____________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

I ran after Foxy for stealing my hat.

"MY HAT! \(>.<)/ "

Foxy stopped and grinned at me. He puts MY HAT on his head. "I think it suites me better ^3^ "

"Foxy. Give. Back. My. Hat. Now. -.-"

"Nah. :3"

I pouted. He chuckled and ruffled my hair before giving my hat back to me.

"So... Where's my room?" I looked at him.

"Well. We don't have one for you so you'll be sleeping in my room." Foxy smiles at me. I blushed slightly at that and nod.

Bawn Bawn ran over, smiling. "What about me?"

"Of course." Foxy chuckles and ruffles his hair. "We have your own bed for you, Bawn Bawn."

"Yay!" Bawn Bawn grinned and ran around.

I chucked watching him. He looks so much like his brothers.

Foxy yawns and looks at me. "Let's go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow." I nod and follow him, carrying Bawn Bawn who fell asleep while running.

The moment I walked into his room, my eyes went wide. "Woah..." His room was huge!

Wait. I'm over exaggerating. His room was twice the size of mine.

He chuckled at my reaction. "There's a map of this place in the Breaker Room but it doesn't have our bedrooms."

I nodded, still shocked at the size of his room.

When I get backed to the Pizzeria... I'm reconstructing my room. Foxy ruffled my hair with a smile. I pouted and swat his hand away.

"Anyways, Bawn Bawn is going to get his own room soon. His bed is over there." I nodded put Bawn Bawn on his bed.

"If you want you can sleep on the couch or you can sleep next to me." He smirks at me, making me blush a little.

"I guess with you." Foxy nods and lays down on his bed. I join him and close my eyes, soon falling asleep from exhaustion.

???'s Pov:

Enjoy your time with him while you can...

Soon you'll regret coming here.

I'll make sure of it.

?????'s Pov:

Poor Freddy...

He shouldn't have come here. I can't warn him even if I wanted to.

Once he finds out the danger, it will be too late.

????'s Pov:

I usually didn't struggle against the chains as but once I found out Freddy was here... I've been struggling when ever HE leaves.

Then there be him who talks to me and gives me new information. He wanted to free me but I didn't want him to get in trouble.

I'm worried about Freddy... He doesn't know about the dangers here. I've made the same mistake and I know HE will be watching Freddy.

He's in danger...

And once again, I'm powerless to stop what's going to happen.

________________________________

It's hard to update while eating. So I had to stop although I wanted to update so bad.😅 But here it is! 😆