Chapter 23: The Fight

Art Above Belongs To HorrorFreddy

WARNING: THERE'S BLOOD AND GORE!
____________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

This can't be happening... I thought as Foxy slowly walked towards me. He smirked creepily at me, sending shivers down my spine.

How am I supposed to get-

Bawn-Bawn.

Ennard doesn't know about Bawn-Bawn. Maybe if Lolbit can get the message across Bawn-Bawn that I'm in trouble, Bawn-Bawn can get the others...

But how-

My thoughts were cut off by getting pinned to the wall, Foxy's beautiful golden eyes glowed menacingly.

"Foxy-" I chocked as he tighten his grip on my neck, trying to breathe. "Snap out of it! I know you can do it! Come on-" I stopped seeing a small figure in the vent.

Brilliant Bawn-Bawn. Sneaking in the vents.

I gave a little nod towards him before he retreats.

Good luck, Bawn-Bawn.

I gasped for air as Foxy tightened his grip, my eyes wide.

I have to stop him. I have to-

... I'm sorry, Foxy.

I reached my hand into my pocket, gasping for air as I start to see black spots. "I-I'm sorry, Foxy..."

Foxy blinked, looking a little confused as I gripped the object in my hand, slashing him across the face.

Red came to my vision as Foxy dropped me, screaming loudly in pain. His scream chilled me down to the bone as I got up, holding a hook.

Foxy's favorite hook.

He left it at the Pizzeria, and every day I would hold it and cry, hoping for his return.

Tears run down my face as I walk over to Foxy, his hands on his face.

His whimpers made me froze, making me remember the day when he bit the kid...

When it wasn't his fault.

I can feel Ennard's smirk from the other side of the glass. I turn to Ennard, his smirk causing me to grit my teeth.

That bastard is enjoying the suffer he caused us...

"Ennard! Come in here and fight me you damn bastard!" I growled him angrily as he laughs loudly.

"Now where is the fun in that? One of you is going to leave alive. If its you who leaves alive, I'll kill you myself. If its Foxy who leaves alive..." He chuckled, smirking at me. "Then I'll let him have one last look of your dead body."

At this point, my body was shaking with rage.

I froze noticing a couple of purple wires coming out of his skin.

Wait... I noticed something purple through Foxy's skin...

I looked at Foxy, who was now getting up, a deep cut over his right eye, guilt hitting deep into my soul.

I hope Foxy forgives me after this.. If we get out alive.

I tackled him to the ground, cutting deep into his arm. I ignore his screams of pain as I cut until I found dark purple wires. I grabbed the wires, yanking them out as I heard Ennard cried out, "NO!"

I got up as Foxy went limp, blood and oil on me. I turn to the window, Ennard glaring daggers at me.

"You- YOU!!!" Ennard got up from his seat, anger in his eyes. "Everything was perfect! Perfect! I made anyone who was hurt happy here-"

"Then what about Springtrap?" I snapped at him, making him freeze. "He wasn't happy. Lolbit wasn't happy. And deep inside, we both know Foxy wasn't happy!"

There was silence before Ennard started to laugh. "Yes, but I fixed him to take away the sadness though he would always come back."

"But now..." Ennard sneered at me, his eyes full of hatred. "It seems like I'm going to have to get rid of you-" He was interrupted by something small and blue attacking attacking.

"I-I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM!" Bawn-Bawn cried out as attacked him.

"Bawn-" I froze seeing Lolbit and Springtrap taking something out if a unconscious Baby and Ballora.

Next thing I knew, Ennard threw Bawn-Bawn to the wall, making my blood freeze as I heard a sickening crack.

Ennard panted a little, his hand hovering over a button. "It's time to end you, Freddy Fazbear."

___________________________

Don't you live cliffhangers? >:3