Chapter 24: Darkness

Art Above Belongs To FikaM05
WARNING! BLOOD AND GORE, FEELS TOO!!!

______________________________

Freddy's Pov:

I saw the metal suddenly move towards me. I move just in time, just for it to only scrape my side.

I winced at the pain but I ignored it, glaring at Ennard. "Face it. You lost."

He growled, clenching his fists angrily. His body was shaking before he starts laughing uncontrollably, catch me by surprise.

Lolbit and Springtrap also looked too shocked to move or do a thing.

"You actually think you won? Pathetic. You just hurt the one you love. Do you actually think he would forgive you after what you did?" Ennard smirked at me, his purple eyes glowing.

'Would Foxy forgive me?' I thought to myself. 'After what I-'

"Of course I'll forgive him." A voice said behind me, interrupting my thoughts. I turn to see Foxy slowly getting up, his golden eyes never leaving my blue ones.

He clenched his bloody arm with his other hand, a smile on his face, making my heart flutter. "I'll always forgive him. No matter what happens."

I stared at Foxy, taking a step to him. I heard the glass broke behind me, getting tackled to the ground.

Ennard growled at me. "You really want to die, don't you? Well, now-"

"ENNARD! STOP!" Baby screamed at him, making him freeze. "Ennard... Please don't hurt him. I know you want us all to be one big happy family. But this isn't how it should be done."

Ennard got off me, standing up slowly as he stared at Baby with wide eyes.

Foxy helped me up while Baby continued to talk. "Don't you see? They love each other. You can't separate them... Please..."

Ennard looked speechless. He looked around, completely surrounded.

I looked to see Springtrap craddling Bawn-Bawn's stilled form. Please be alive...

Ennard opened his mouth. "I-"

The place suddenly shooked, Ennard's eyes widening. "The place is going down..."

"WHAT!?!" Foxy grabbed Ennard's shirt with his good hand, glaring. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS GOING DOWN!?!"

"I... I push this button for this to collapse in case something like this ever happened. We have 5 minutes to leave."

At that moment, I had the door open. "COME ON! LETS GO!"

I ushered Springtrap (who's carrying Bawn-Bawn) and Lolbit out first, the place shaking. As I continue to usher the rest out, Ennard went by, a surprise look on his face.

"Come on, Lad." Foxy smiled a little at me, my heart fluttering a bit.

As we ran upstairs to the exit, Ennard stopped. He looked down, like a child who had been caught stealing.

"Ennard! Come on!" I yelled at him, motioning the others to keep going. Foxy gave me questioning look but continued forward.

"I... I can't go," Ennard said, he looked up at me, his eyes wide with... fear. "I haven't been out there in years..."

With a jolt, I recognized the look very well.

Years ago, when me and the gang were going out to have a break. We were scared of going outside for the first time since we died.

Although we've been out front or back outside of the Pizzeria, we actually went to stores and explored the town.

I have to admit, it was a lot of fun.

"I know the feeling. But at the Pizzeria, you'll be safe. I promise. But right now, we have to go!" I started to run up the stairs as Ennard followed behind me.

The moment I reached the top step, seeing the sunlight, I heard Ennard cry out behind me. I turned to see a wooden beam had struck Ennard in the shoulder, dislocating his arm.

Next thing I knew, I grabbed Ennard's good arm, pulling him to safety as everything collasped behind us.

Ennard looked completely speechless that I saved him.

Is it just me or... Am I seeing black spots?

I looked around, everyone safe and sound. I felt relief as I look at Springtrap, who was tending Bawn-Bawn's broken arm.

Bawn-Bawn smiled at me, but the smile fell immediately. "Freddy! Your side!"

My side-?

Sh*t.

I forgot all about that metal thing that scraped my side.

Worse part is...

I haven't bandaged or covered it to stop the blood.

I stumbled as everything got dizzy. I felt someone catch me, Foxy's worried face looking down upon me.

Foxy's tears fell onto my face, everything going dim.

I heard Foxy scream my name as I slipped into darkness.

__________________________________

So, who loves cliffhangers? >:3

Will Freddy live? Will he die?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry :3