Chapter 22: Ennard

Art Above Belongs To RukiaAngle

________________________________

Freddy's Pov:
I slowly wake up being dragged, one person having a grip on one of my arms and another person having a grip on my other arm. ((I tried my best to explain guys, I tried :P ))

I groaned at my headache, getting dragged into a small room.

The room had some robotic things lying around, a door on the other side of the room with a large window and what looked like controls there.

Baby and Ballora, having a distant look in their eyes, held onto my arms tightly, holding me in place.

I look up to see a humanoid with priecing green-blue eyes, and red hair.

I knew immediately he was someone not to be messed with.

"It's great to finally meet you, Freddy." He purred, smirking as he said, "I'm Ennard. I bet you, the traitor, and Springtrap had a nice chat, didn't you?"

He smirked at my shocked expression, continuing to talk. "I have cameras all over the place. No one, not even Lolbit, can escape from me."

"Why are you doing this?" I glared at him, growling.

"Why? Power. What else? The only thing in my way..." Ennard glared at me, disgust in his eyes. "Is you. I can't have you in my way of controlling Foxy."

I snapped hearing that, getting out of Baby's and Ballora's arms, almost jumping onto him until someone grabs me, with stronger grip.

"Thank you, my Puppet." Ennard smirks at me, chuckling. "Now. Freddy. I think I'm willing to see a little show." He walks to a door, Ballora and Baby following him.

He locks the door behind him, sitting in front of a window, smirking as I get pushed forward, almost tripping.

"Now let's see who will win!" Ennard yelled excited as I turned to face HIM, the one who grabbed me, the one who pushed me. His beautiful golden eyes were distance like, just like Baby and Ballora.

Ennard laughs as he continues. "Would Freddy be able to kill the one he loves, Foxy? Or would Foxy kill him first? Let it begin!"