Chapter 10: Ballora

Art Above Belongs xAzul-Starx

I don't know if the image might make you guys uncomfortable but I really love the design!!!! ... so... sorry not sorry XD

__________________________________________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

I sighed, a little bored. I haven't really gotten close to the others... Maybe I can find out more about Foxy during the past years.... I go to Ballora's Gallery, looking around.

"Is someone there?" A female voiced echoed in the room, that made it creepy.

"Yes. It's me. Funtime Freddy."

"Hello." She dances towards me, from the darkness. Cool, but creepy.

"Uh... Hey. I was wondering something."

"What is it?" She dances around me, her eyes closed.

"Why does did you guys accept me?" At this, her dancing slowed down till she stopped right in of me. There was silence for a long time, before she responded.

"Why? We needed another member here. Foxy has been feeling a bit lonely, his sister and his brother have tried to cheer him up." Brother and sister? He has more siblings? I wonder who they are...

"What's their names?" I looked at her, curiosity in my eyes.

"Well. You already know one, Baby. And the other is Lolbit."

Baby is his sister!?! You know, I'm not surprised for some reason. And his brother... "How comes I haven't seen Lolbit?"

"He's a glitch but he does have a physical form. He might appear to you later, he could be watching us right now. Trust me."

????'s Pov:

That's very true, I am watching them.

Foxy's Pov:

I open my eyes, the heartache gone.

Good.

"Thanks, Ennard."

"No problem. Come back to me when you have it again."

"I will." I leave the room, smirking to myself.

Hopefully the heartache would be gone for a long time.

With that so called "love" feeling gone, I don't have to worry about feeling regret if I take revenge on Freddy if he comes here.