Chapter 13: Party

Art Above Belongs To NatyDelgado
_______________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

"So... Why did you bring me in here again?" I looked at Ballora.

"To show you pictures of the Pizzeria over the years." She grins at me, bringing out a album (almost wrote picture book XD).

She sits next to me, as I look at the old pictures. I flip through them, until one really caught my eye.

"Who's that?" I point to a picture of a humanoid wearing a party hat, his eyes full of happiness.

Ballora froze, not looking at the pictire. "That's Ennard."

Interesting. I thought.

"Where is he? I haven't seen him around here." I noticed her sighed.

"He... Doesn't like newcomers..."

"He doesn't?" So Foxy doesn't know him?

"Well. Newcomers that the workers bring." She looks at me with sad eyes.

"Oh. Does Foxy know him?" So I won't meet Ennard... He seems pretty nice.

"Yes. Since Baby brought Foxy here, not the workers." Ballora smiles a little at me.

I froze at that. Now that I think about it... I never thought how Foxy came here.

Ballora turns some pages before getting to a page of Foxy. When he had his hook and eyepatch. He looks so cute.

I smiled looking at the picture of Foxy, caressing it, forgetting that Ballora was there.

I heard Ballora say something, making me look up. "What?"

"I said are you okay? You look sad." She looked at me worriedly.

"Yeah... I'm fine." I smiled at her sadly.

"Good." She grins, getting up. "Come on."

"Huh?" I blinked.

"Let's go to Circus Baby Auditorium. Come on!" She jumps up excited, running to the Auditorium. Confused, I followed, only to find balloons and pizza.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

I was shocked and surprise. "What's all of this...?"

"To celebrate you joining us." Foxy smiles at me, Bawn Bawn already eating pizza.

"Thanks." I smiled happily at them, my heart fluttering at the sight of Foxy.

Thank you, Foxy...

"So... Freddy?" He looked at me, grinning mischievously.

Oh no...

"Foxy, don't you dare-" I didn't get a chance to finish before he stole my hat.

"FOXY!!!!!" I chased him as he laughs with the rest. Deep inside, I'm laughing too.

I missed this so much...