EASTER SPECIAL!

Hey guys!  I decided to do a Easter Special for you guys (though I'm suppose to be doing my homework) Here you go ^^

________________________________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

I looked for eggs, looking in my brother's room, the kitchen, Pirate's Cove, etc. "GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! I CAN'T FIND ANY EGGS-"

Annnnd a egg ( with yolk) fell on my head, ruining MY HAT AND HAIR. I look up to see Foxy and Mangle, laughing to themselves till they realize I noticed them.

"... MANGLE! FOXY! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as they run away.

....

I smirked evilly holding a bucket of yolk, walking to a tied Mangle and Foxy.

"Freeeeeeddddddy! We're sorry!" Mangle screamed at me. ;;

"Laaaaaaaaaad! Please don't!" Foxy struggled, his eyes wide.

I admit; I enjoyed their screams as I poured yolk on them.

...

After we had our war, Chica making us apologize to each other, we got cleaned up and went back to searching, Foxy searching with me this time.

"Lad? Look what I got you." He handed me something big, and I have no idea where it came from.

O.M.G.

IT'S A GIANT CHOCOLATE BUNNY!

3 FEET TALL!

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *One hour later* THANK YOU!" I cuddled Foxy to death, while he was laughing.

"No problem. It's so cute my boyfriend has a sweet tooth." He chuckles as I pout.

"I'm not cute." 3:<

"You're right. You're adorable." :3

... -.-

Foxy nudges me, pointing to Goldie talking to Spring Bonnie, holding flowers to him. We chuckle as a blushing Goldie hands Spring Bonnie/ Springtrap flowers shyly, even blushing more until we laughed out loud, making him yell at us to go away.

They're such a cute couple. :3

__________________________

Well I think that's all for today! :D

Foxy: Nooooo ;-;

Freddy: We're enjoying together D:

Too bad -.- They need the rest of the story. Plus, there is a hint of who one of the ??? is.  You guys can figure it out. And Toy Bonnie is sooooooooooooooo cute! *Cuddles him.*

Toy Bonnie: Hey! >.<

I literally died from cuteness when I saw it and Happy Easter! ^3^