Chapter 17: The Deal

Image Above Belongs To PolerBear

WARNING! CHOKING!

_____________________________________

7 years earlier...

Freddy's Pov:

I walked deep into the pizzeria where no one (including the crew) goes to, to take a break from everything. It's been a crazy week with birthday parties. How do so many kids have birthdays on the same week?

I lean against the wall in the room with props for the party, sighing.

"Getting tired of doing the same thing, Freddy?" I froze hearing HIS voice, looking around the dark room, trying to find him.

Before I leave for backup or say a thing, I was suddenly thrown to the ground hard. I got up and pin Vincent to the wall, growling.

He suddenly kicked me hard in the stomach, making double over in pain. He punched me hard in the face before tackling me down to the ground, my hat falling off.

I felt a grip on my throat, Vincent straddling me with a insane look in his eyes.

"Well well~ Freddy decides to come to play with me~." Vincent chuckles creepily, tightening his grip on my neck.

I gasped for air, gripping onto his arm as I struggles to get him off.

No... I can't die... Not like this... I thought to myself, as it gets harder and harder to breathe.

Right when I thought I was done for, everything going black, the grip was released on my neck. Vincent's weight on me was gone as I coughed, taking in sweet, sweet air.

I open my eyes slowly, surprised to see Vincent there, smirking as he watched me. We stood still, looking at one another for what seem like forever, I finally spoke. "Why...?"

"Because I want to make a deal with you." He smirks more, as I glared at him, rubbing my bruised neck.

"If it's to kill children for your amusement, then forget about it." I growled him the best I could with my sore neck.

He was silent before laughing as I glared more at him. "Don't worry, Fazf*ck. It's not that. It's something else. But I need your help."

"Me? Help you? Yeah right. Why would I help you?" I glared.

"Because your family and home here won't be burned to the ground." He smirks at me, his words chilling me to the bone.

"Fine. What do you need help with?" I picked my hat off the ground, putting it back on my head.

"I need you to help me make me like you. Replacing my bones with a endoskeleton. One bone at a time." H

I looked at him, horried. "But you'll live forever just like us-"

"I know. And I don't care. Now... Is it a deal?" He had his hand out in front of me, waiting patiently. "So, do we have a deal?"

I stood there, thinking. If I agree, he would be like us. If I don't agree, everyone here will die and our home, the Pizzeria, would be burnt...

I shook his hand, thinking of my family. Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, Goldie, the Toys and Shadows, even the Puppets. "You have a deal. But don't tell anyone about this-" I was knocked out.

I woke up hours later, with a huge headache. I wore a scarf so no one would see the bruises on my neck and luckily, they never did.

And as time passed...

My feelings for Foxy grew stronger and stronger...

Present time

I look at Foxy, my eyes wide.

How am I going to explain myself...?

___________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update. I was at vacation and I was wondering what deal did Freddy make. Luckily I thought of one XD

Oh! Look! More cliffhangers to torture people with! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😈