Chapter 7: Nightmare

Yes. I have dared to make them have nightmares. Mwahaha! Sorry. 😅

____________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

I was in a unfamiliar room that had some metal thing that looked dangerous.

I felt frozen to my spot, seeing a window across from me. Foxy was there, glaring at me. And there was something else... I can't see it well but I could the glowing eyes next to Foxy.

"Once again you lied to me..." Foxy growls angrily at me.

"N-No. Foxy listen to me... I came here because I want you to come back... Please-"

"Why should I believe you!?!" Foxy glares at me, making me shake.

"F-Foxy. P-please-"

"Please what!?! When you blamed me for biting that kid, I begged you to stop and listen but you didn't!" His golden eyes glowed dangerously.

"Now it's time for you to die." I saw the metal thing coming towards me-

"FREDDY! WAKE UP!" I open my eyes to see a worried Foxy. I hugged him tightly and sobbed, shaking.

Foxy stroked my hair as I sobbed. Usually I kept myself to look strong, not weak. I hate looking weak.

Foxy rubbed my back with his other hand, whispering soothing words in to my ear.

"Hey... It was just a nightmare... I'm here..." I looked at him with teary eyes and nod.

After a while, I was able to collect myself and looked emabarssed. "Please don't tell anyone I had a nightmare and cried on you."

Foxy chuckles and smiles at me. "I won't. Though it would be good blackmail."

I pouted and whack him on the head. "Meanie."

He chuckles and ruffles my hair was again. >.<

"Anyway. We should get ready for the show." I nodded.

A couple of hours later, Bawn Bawn was a puppet on my hand once again and Foxy was smiling at the children. "Hello boys and girls! I'm Funtime Foxy! We have new friends to join us, Funtime Freddy and Bawn Bawn!"

I smiled at the children, saying my lines that Foxy and me praticed.

It felt so good to be on stage with Foxy again...

???'s Pov:

Idiot. I gave him that nightmare and he ignored it.

Oh well.

Once I'm strong enough...

I'll kill him myself.

????'s Pov:

Damn... He's getting stronger.

I watched my brother performed. He looks so happy. He had told me before he actually missed-

I stopped in my thoughts, seeing glowing eyes in the cieling corner of the room.

And HE was glaring at Freddy.