Chapter 18: The Truth

Art Above Belongs To NatyDelgado

Sorry I haven't updated! I had a bit of a writer's block! >.< Anyways, on with the story!

WARNING: TRIGGERING

___________________________________

Freddy's Pov:

I look at him with wide eyes, his grip tightening on my shoulders.

I don't have a choice... I have to tell him the truth...

"Yes... I am Freddy. The Freddy you loved..." I looked down, feeling his grip loosen on my shoulders, Foxy stepping away from me.

We stood there, silent. I look up at him, tears in my eyes. "Foxy... I'm so sorry for hurting you. But I had to work with your dad-"

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" He growled at me, his eyes glowing. "HOW COULD YOU WORK WITH HIM, A CHILD MURDER!?! HE MURDERED US! WHY WOULD YOU WORK WITH HIM!?!"

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! IT WAS TO WORK WITH HIM OR WATCH OUR PIZZERIA AND FAMILY BURN!" I yelled back, tears in my eyes. "I WAS IN A ABANDONED PART OF THE PIZZERIA! BY THE TIME I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO YOU GUYS, THE PLACE WOULD BE BURNING!" Foxy's eyes widen, looking at me in shock.

But I wasn't done.

"HE ALMOST KILLED ME THAT DAY! HE WAS CHOKING ME TO DEATH! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AND THE GANG AGAIN! THAT'S WHEN HE MADE ME DO THIS DEAL! REMEMBER!?! I WORE A SCARF FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS!?! IT'S SO YOU WON'T SEE THE BRUISES!" I sobbed, looking down. "I did it to save everyone, only to lose you later..."

Foxy stood there, shocked.

Will he forgive me...?

Foxy's Pov:

He... He did it to save everyone...?

I do remember that week, Freddy wearing a scarf that looked amazing on him. He said he wanted to try something different...

7 years earlier

"Hey Freddy." I smiled at him, noticing the scarf he's wearing. "Nice scarf."

"Thanks Foxy." He smiled his beautiful smile, fixing his scarf. Weird... He looks nervous or scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, concern in my eyes.

"Nothing's wrong, Foxy. Don't worry." He smiled, trying reassure me. I knew something was wrong but I didn't press on.

Somehow, deep inside, I knew I would regret not pressing him to tell me what was wrong.

And in his eyes...

He looked scared and worried.

Present time

I look at Freddy, clenching my fists angrily. He lied that nothing was wrong. He lied to me. He lied to everyone!

But...

I wasn't any better at the Bite. Only Mangle and Chica knew Vincent made me bite the kid at the time but I refused- even made them refuse- to tell Freddy or anyone else Vincent made me bite the kid.

Cause he threaten to everyone I was his son... And I was scared at the time that they would all hate me cause my dad killed them all. 

Although the owner of the Pizzeria knew Vincent was my dad, he didn't tell anyone just in case.

I looked at Freddy, thinking about how he forgiven me for the bite when he didn't know at the time Vincent made me.

Maybe...

Maybe I should give him a chance and forgive him.

To show it...

I hugged him. "I forgive you."

___________________________________

Whew. Its hard to do this on my phone. XD 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 Oh well.