Chapter 15: Running Out Of Time

Art Above Belongs To Avien03
_______________________________________

Springtrap's Pov:

"He's going to help us? Really?" I looked at Lolbit, surprised.

"Yes. But we're also going to have to help him." Lolbit sighs a little.

"... I think we should help him first." Lolbit looked at me, shocked as I continue. "If we free me first, where can I hide? We would have to go and leave Freddy alone. We both know Ennard will kill him once he gets the chance."

"True... But will you be okay?" He looked at me, worried.

"Of course. I'm strong. But I'm also worried of what Ennard could have been doing to Foxy..."

Lolbit looks at me with sad eyes. If Ennard put a part of himself inside of Foxy...

"Right now, we need to focus and help Freddy. Foxy probably went to Ennard to get rid of his sadness so you help by making Foxy remember," I said as I look at Lolbit.

Lolbit nods, turning his back to me.

"And Lolbit? Don't tell Freddy everything yet. Especially what Ennard is capable of."

~~~

Freddy's Pov:

"Now our act is over! Come by and me and Bawn Bawn tomorrow!" I waved at the kids as they leave, smiling. I love children so much.

Foxy walks over to me. "Hey Freddy. How's it going?" My heart fluttered seeing his smile.

"Pretty good." I smiled at him as Bawn Bawn goes to Ballora and Baby, probably to get spoiled by them with candy and cuddles.

"Come on. I want to show you something." He leads me to his room, heading to a door I never been in before.

When Foxy opened it, I saw the clothes he used to wear, his hook and eyepatch. Even pictures of me and the gang. I walked over to the pictures. I couldn't believe he kept this...

"Those were my family and friends..."

"Were?" I turned to him, doing my best to have confusion on my face.

"It turns out... That Freddy was working for my dad for a while..." He had a sad look in his eyes...

I was busy looking at the pictures, I didn't notice him lock the door until I heard a click, making me turn. "Uh... Foxy? Why did you lock the door-"

"You have the same eye color as THE Freddy..." He looked at me, coldness his eyes, making my blood go cold. "His siblings have blue eyes... but always different shades, just like mine. But you on the other hand... Have the exact same blue eyes." He walks towards me, clenching his fists.

I continue to step back, until my back hit against the wall.

"You remind me so much of him..." He growls a little. "Tell me why!" He punched the wall next to him, making a dent.

I'm so dead...

Lolbit's Pov:

I watched Freddy and Foxy with wide eyes.

Damn....

I knew I should have brought popcorn.