Chapter 10: Hunting Gone Bad

(Cara's Pov)

I sat in the living room watching the telly with the whole pack, sitting beside Cody our hands intertwined.
"When are you taking Cody on his first hunt?" Alex asked I shrugged
"It's been a month and a half..." I said thinking.
"Why don't you take him tonight?" Hunter suggested. I looked at him and nodded
"Yeah we will go around 10 tonight. We might go out of the territory into the unclaimed land so we would be back late tonight." They nodded and I grabbed Cody's hand pulling him up the stairs.

I shut me door behind us and laid on our bed waving my hand to tell him to come over. He came to the side if the bed,
"Yes?" He asked I giggled before grabbing him and flipping us to where I was on top, Cody smirked and kissed me. He kissed me slowly as I tired to deepen the kiss he teased me still kissing me slow. I groan thought the kiss and he pulled away.
"Please let me mark you" he said quietly into my neck.
"Don't be in such a rush" I said before kissing him roughly he signed as kissed me harder flipping us to where he was on top. Our kiss quickly became very intimate, both of our shirts where off and scattered cross the floor Cody was undoing my pants as someone knocked on the door. I sighed pushing him off pulling on my shirt and fixing me hair I opened the door breathlessly to find Danny.
"You busy?"
"Was yeah" he smirked
"Just warning you before you guys leave, Matthews pack is around town again there a rumor from the bordering territory's that he's looking for you." I nodded
"Thanks we where about to leave anyway." He nodded and went down the stairs I shut the door to be pinned down by Cody's golden eyes. His eyes showed lust
"now where were we?" He said leaning in I stopped him
"We where just going out for your first hunt." He signed and put his shirt back on fixing his hair.

'So where are we going?' Cody asked

'We are looking for game. Smell the air every once and a while and if you smell something go after it i'll be right behind you.'

(Cody's Pov)

I nodded and did what Cara told me and smelled nothing.
I kept of sniffing until I smelled something I charged toward the smell leaving tracks for every bound. I stopped to find a rabbit, I got into a pouncing position eyeing my prey then jumped on it attacking it.

'Well done..' I turned to find Cara standing there

'Whats next?'

'You eat it.' I tore the rabbit and gave her some meat then got some for me. I turned and noticed it was gone and she was licking her lips. Once we finished we hunted more until it started to rain.

'So I think I deserve a prize for killing something on my first hunt..'

'You think you do?'

'Yeah y-' I got cut of my a yelping noise made from Cara then a gun shot Cara fell but got up telling me to follow her we ran with a limp I did and a trap snapped onto her back leg. He yelped in pain I tried to help he but it wouldn't huge the sound of twigs and leaves cracking became closer.

(Cara's Pov)

'Run Cody tell the pack Alex will be able to locate me.'

'I'm not leaving you Ang-' he stopped

"Well well well I thought I'd never find you Cara...you great at hiding" I turned to see Cody's dad and that vampire girl Elana. Cody stepped in front of me facing his dad, and Brad was so not happy that I turned his son into a hybrid.
We where soon thrown into a trailer I winched as Elana threw me and I landed on my limp leg. I phased and so did Cody running up to me I banged my head on the trailer wall as it healed
"Angel are you okay!?" I nodded
"Your friend won't be" I growled phasing and jumping onto the wall looking out. I jumped down and saw Cody was in a corner I walked up to him curling into a ball beside him. We drove down a bumpy road while woke me up it became smooth and Cody started licking my coat when the door opened he licked my nose before I had a shock collar on.
"Lets go Cara.." Brad said I laid beside Cody still Brad walked into the trailer and I howled Cody joined In afterwards.
"Stupid mutt" I heard Elana say I jumped up from where I was laying and tackled her but she threw me back and Cody held me back with licks on the mouth. I pulled in his ear and made a run for the woods until something painfully made contact with my back I became dizzy and everything became a blur.

(Cody's Pov)

I watched as Elana and Tyron, a warlock easily picked my my mate I followed behind them closely.
"Cody go change" my dad ordered as the shut the door before I could get in with her I whined before my dad threated to kill her if I didn't go and get changed. I phased and ran upstairs into my room and found my mom walking out if my bathroom
"Cody!" She yelled and hugged me tightly I hugged her back. I had no heartbeat, no soul, my soul is tied up in chains by the demons that control it and myself.
"Your cold.." My mom trailed off pulling away from the hug
"I'm not I'm actually hot."
"Your skin is cold."
"Yes, and I have ice in my veins and hate in my heart, for I can not love anyone except for my mate, my heart beats irregularly. Slower perhaps, slower than a mortals."
"She turned you??" She asked heart broken. I signed before pushing her softly out if my room I quickly got changed and raced into the lab to see Cara sitting in the dirt.

"Here" my dad said handing me a bottle of dark liquid that was inside I looked at him confused. "I made it, it will turn you back into a human" I handed it back to him and shook my head.
"You have to mate first then reject her as a mate, then the mate ship will be broken." I signed as he opened the capsule door, I instantly ran up to Cara smashing my lips to hers she moaned through the kiss and I pulled back.
"What does he want us to do? Mate? In the freaking dirt!?" She said angrily throwing a dirt rock at the glass. I helped her up and pulled her close as Alli walked in, they where not on the best of terms right now. Alli saw me and pressed the button
"Come here bro!" I looked at Cara and she rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm.
"Don't go." She mumbled
"Please?" She growled "I will give you anything you want."
"Okay..the thing that I want is for you not to stay over three minutes with her."
"She's my sister" I argued
"Times ticking love, you better get a move on." I rolled my eyes and left the capsule turning off the speaker.
"Cody what was all that!?" She motion toward the glass I looked back to find Cara fangs out she smiled tapping on the glass then putting two fingers up.
"I only have two minutes"
"What's going on Cody?"
"Cody has been mated with a hybrid, then escaped the lab taking Cody with her. She then turned you brother into a hybrid" my dad but in.
"I wouldn't approve of it at this age but you need to mate with her, then reject the mate ship. Then when you have...you will drink this to return to a human again." I didn't want to do that, suddenly Cara started banging in the glass I turned on the speaker.
"Times up sweetheart." I signed
"Why don't you just-"
"Alli." I said coldly warning her
"Stay away from my brother you cold-blooded monster." Cara's eyes changed to red but she didn't seem mad, she smirked at Alli
"Come on baby times wasting.." I signed and opened the cage and Cara jumped out pinning Alli to the wall choking her just as my mom came down.
"Alli!"

(Cara's Pov)

"What now human? who is the stronger one now?" I fell into the floor in pain as someone shocked me. I looked over to see Alli and the rest of the Simpson family, Brad had the shock remote. I turn getting up walking towards him as Cody approached me
"Stop. Your better than this"
"Not when it comes to people telling me to stay away from my mate and this is not your fight so stay out of it." I threw him into the glass wall on Elana's cage.
"Now where were we?" I said my eyes landing on Tom
"Tommy Simpson isn't it?" Brad pulled him behind him I laughed and he shocked me sending me to the ground. I coughed and cleared my throat,
"You should quit that before I really lose my temper I see you have a lot if knifes yes?" I picked one up inspecting it. I was suddenly pounced on by Elana sending me flying across the table and into the floor. I kicked her off me and metal tools fell around me I quickly got up
"I told you on my signal!" Cody yelled at Elana my mouth dropped
"You let her out to nearly kill me! Your mate?!" I screamed at him
"You where about to kill my sister and family!!!"
"Well maybe you should learn to let family go just as I did!" I yelled before I was attacked again.

We wrestled roughly throwing punches and kicking each other into tables,chairs,the shelves. I phased halfway and bit into her neck, I held into the back of her neck as she screamed. I removed my fangs and dropped her to the floor I felt the blood run down my chin. I turned to the Simpsons except for Cody he was standing away from them.
"What did you do?" Brad asked I smirked
"It's only a mere werewolf bite she won't last through the night. But a little bit of my blood and she will be back to normal."
"What do yo-" brad started
"put Cody in the capsule and let us be Alli" everyone turned her head
"Fine" she murmured
"I will spare her life but first Cody." I pointed to him he got inside the capsule.
"Your turn." Brad said, I nodded biting into my wrist and put it into her mouth. She drank until I pulled her back brad opened the capsule and I walked in the bite mark healing and I wiped the blood off my mouth. As soon as I got in there Cody pushed me into the back corner
"That was sexy" he murmured against my skin. He traced the curves on my body as he kissed my sweet spot I bit my lip holding in a groan but it came out. He smirked against my skin and I pulled his face to mine. Our lips connected and moved in perfect sync I started unbuttoning his shirt but he just ripped it off. His pack tattoo was aligned perfectly with his shoulder muscles.
"Jump" Cody mumbled against my lips. I did and he pressed me against the wall kissing me roughly, my hands tangled into his hair I pulled on it and he groaned. His tongue hungrily ran across my bottom lip, I didn't hesitate and let him in. Me made out before Brad stopped us.
"You know what to do. everything you need is in the room in the back 'ill be back in the morning." I rolled my eyes and Cody picked up his shirt but didn't put it on.