Chapter 12: Explaining.

(Cody's Pov)

I woke up around five in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I quietly walked out of the room not bothering to put on a shirt. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find a shirtless Hunter. 

"What are you up so early?" He asked I shrugged sitting down on the bar stool. 

"Can't sleep?" I asked him he shook his head 

"I always wake up this early." I looked at him like he was crazy, he walked over to a small fridge and pulled out a whiskey bottle  

"Drink?" He asked sliding a shot glass towards me but I pushed it away. 

"I don't drink." This time, he looked at me like I was crazy. He shook his head taking a shot, yesterday came up in my mind I wondered who it was Cara took under he wing, and they became friends instantly. 

"Do you anything about what happened yesterday?" He abandoned the whiskey bottle and traded it for a blood bottle give in me one. I mumbled a thanks before he sat in front of me. 

"What do you mean?" 

"The guy Cara took under her wing?" He laughed 

"She told me..she doesn't tell anyone else about him" 

"What do you know about him?" I asked going to throw my blood bottle away. 

"He was ten when Cara took him in, he was as the offspring of The Clave and Princes. They found a Vampire female and a male werewolf that had been mated together and forced them to mate and bare a child. T-" 

"I taught vampires couldn't have children." I said  

"They can't the warlock, Serran allowed her to bare a child. They then brought fourth a son, the hybrid. The second born hybrid in the world" Cara's British voice said behind me wrapping her arms around my torso. 

"And that's where Alpha comes in." Hunter said, Cara pecked my cheek and found the whiskey bottle. 

"Drink?" she asked before pouring herself a shot. I shook my head 

"Oh but he doesn't drink.." Hunter said 

"You don't drink?" She said drinking it and turning toward me. 

"No never have." 

"Well your legal here" she said looking at Hunter probably mind linking. 

"So what happened?" I asked before Hunter stormed out the back door. 

"What was that?" He smiled at me pulling me off the bar stool and close to her 

"Nothing" I smiled before she pulled my face down and our lips connected.

The kiss had gotten heated, and Cara had wrapped her legs around my waist. I smiled through the kiss, picking her up and taking her up stairs to our room. I shut the door behind us and pushed her up against the wall asking for an entrance.

(Cara's Pov)

My wolf growled at me for wanting to pull apart but at the same time I didn't want to. I granted Cody the entrance and his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. Cody slipped his tongue back inside his mouth and carried me to the bed, throwing me on it. He climbed on top of me and yanked my button up shirt open I gasped and sat up as he ripped it off. He forcefully connected our lips together our hips grinding against each other. We flipped, to where i was one top and I kissed him harder and rougher his hands running ALL over my body.

I soon felt Cody's hand up running up tracing my bra line gently,his touch leaving poisonous sparks. My wolf relished at the attention, she was slowly taking over my body. I moved down to his neck kissing and sucking finding his sweet spot as he held in a loud groan. I smiled I bit and sucked while his hands played with my bra straps pulling them down. I didn't bother fixing them, Cody was completely turned on, his eyes golden. Cody reconnected our lips back together and I started unbuttoning his shirt once I did he sat up, his tongue ran against my lip desire written all over. I opened my mouth and let him in our tongues fought together forcefully.

Cody laid me down on the bed trading my mouth for my neck. 

"Cody" I moaned arching my back in pleasure. He nibbled at the skin and I pulled on his golden locks. 

"Your so freaking beautiful" he said into my neck. My wolf fought against me before the word slipped right out of my mouth, 

"Please Cody, I need you." I growled at my wolf I didn't want to mate yet but my wolf turned against me and overpowered me. 

I heard him smirk and look at me before kissing my lips softly as he undid my shorts he slipped them off and I pulled his shorts down.His forehead rested softly against mine our breathing rapid.

"Cody Please." He smiled knowing my wolf was taking over but he didn't care, he just wanted to mark me. His lips went back to my neck kissing my sweet spot I moaned as I felt his fangs run against my skin, sending chills down my spine. His fangs touched my skin when there was a knock and the door flew open.

I looked to see Alex I got mad being he interrupted us. He shut the door a little leaving a crack being we where half naked. 

"Sorry Alpha Cara but The Water Packs here." I sighed and Cody got up off me, 

"I will be there shortly." The door closed and I picked up my clothes slipping them on quickly before brushing my hair and saw Cody waiting for me. I grabbed his hand and we walked down the stairs together, Kylie pulled me into a hug. 

"Alpha Andrew" 

"Alpha Andrew" Cody said 

"Alpha Cody and Alpha Cara it is a pleasure" 

"It is always" I said  

"Have you heard? The Princes are scheduling a Census and festival everyone is required to go if they don't they are to be put to death." 

"An old friend came by I didn't know if it was real though." 

"That's why I came to see if it was a myth." I sighed knowing there was only one way to settle this. 

"Danny! Darren!" They where instantly at my side  

"Yes Alpha Cara?" They said in unison  

"Take Hunter and announce that I have declared a Territory Pack Meeting at ten tonight." They nodded before the three of them left running into the woods.

I sat in my room flipping through an old photo album passing Matthew and I smiling holding hands. I stoped at a picture that knocked the wind out of me. I never told the pack the truth.

__________________________ 

Short...yeah I know.

Hunter on the side(: