Chapter 32: 5 years Later

(Cara's Pov)

Five Years later.

Cody and I have a four year old boy name Braden, a two year old little girl named Taylor, and twins coming any day now. One is a boy who where naming Luke, and the other is a girl and where naming her Emily. I had gotten pregnant with Braden after Cody and I had mated for the first time, we where happy yet scared but me got through it and I'm pregnant again with twins.

Matthew's mate turned out to be Alli, Cody's sister, Cody was furious about Alli coming into the supernatural world, but she managing, and she's also two months pregnant with her first child, I had warned Cody about the dangers she might face being she's carrying a werewolf child, and she might have to be turned.

Cody and I had a beautiful wedding and our wedding picture hung in the living room an a wall, and above the fireplace would be a new family photo of Cody and our kids.

I waddle down the stairs begin greeted by Cody with a peck on the lips and him rubbing my stomach.

"WHOO!" Braden screamed running through the living room Taylor trying to catch him

"Braden stop running, no running in the house!" I said as he stopped suddenly making Taylor run into him and fell, hitting her head on the coffee table which she started to cry.

"I got her" Cody said kissing my cheek.

"Common Braden" I said

"I didn't mean to Mommy!" he yelled tears welling up in his eyes I knelled down to his level before whipping the tears off

"Why are you crying? your not in trouble, it was an accident just be careful." I looked over as Taylor screamed, loud. She had lugs to scream,  our neighbors could probably here her, and they where at least five miles away.

"Here you take Braden to lessons I will take Taylor."

"she had a bruise on her forehead, but it should go away in a matter of seconds." Cody said handing her to me and I whispered things into her ear as Cody took Braden down the hall. Cody was very protective of me, and of his children, he stopped ageing at twenty and I aged some more after I had had Braden and Taylor. I look nineteen, Cody's Parents come over every three months as I had promised them if I ever conceived. Brad is still going after supernatural's, and isn't okay with the fact that his second child has ran away from home with a werewolf, and Tom is already fifteen, and would be dating shortly. Angie is happy, as long as her kids are happy and she has grandkids, I could change them and let my children have a grandmother and father, being my parents are dead they are all the relatives my children have, but turning them comes with pros and cons, Cody would have to train them so they know how to act. But my children will have a grandmother and grandfather. Cody's family are my last hope with this family thing, all my relatives are dead because of Marcel. I would have to ask Cody after Braden's lesson.

Marcel had attacked the castle again, and I was positive he was dead because I had killed him for going after Braden when he was two.

I signed and Taylor wanted down, I watched as she went into the living room pulling out most of the toys that I had already put up for the day. I sat down and watched her play and listened to music until Cody came and sat beside me.

"Hey" he said kissing me sweetly and wrapping and arm around my shoulders

"How was the lesson?"

"Good, this was a great idea, hell be so smart, teat a girl like a gentleman after im through with him." I laughed placing my hand over my overly large five month stomach.

:Any day now, and our children will be brought into this beautiful world."

"Not all of the world is beautiful, some parts are dangerous, and are like a living hell."

"and I will protect my family with my life."

"That reminds me, I was thinking, I know its not one of my best thought but what is we turn your parents?"

"What?" he asked

"yeah, our children don't have any relatives except on your side of the family, all of mine are dead"

"I mean if you want to I guess"

"guess? Cody I need a real answer"

"I can train them, with the help of the pack. If this is what you want I will follow you"

"I want my children to have relatives, not just Alli's kids."

"Kids?" he asked as if he wasn't expecting them to have anymore.

"Cody, Alli's 21, she cant have the baby as a human, Matthew knows it also, she has to be turned. She's not your innocent sister anymore. She going to be a mother of ho many children they want."

"okay ill tell my parents" I smiled and kissed him. I was happy to have a family again.

"I Love you, Cody Simpson"

"I Love you too Cara Simpson, forever and Always"

__________________________________

Check out my other story:

Beyond Forever and Always (A Cody Simpson Love Story)

THE END. Thank all of you for your support on this story I hope you check out my new story, updating soon.