Chapter 16: Lesson's Again

(Cara's Pov)

I was in my library when Cody came in. Nothing happened last night but something could have happened if we weren't interrupted. 

"Hey" I said picking up a book going through it. His wrapped his arms around my waist 

"Last night was great" whispered kissing my neck softly running his fangs against my skin causing me to shiver. "until Hunter ruined it" I looked at him and shrugged. He pressed his lips against mine softly I kissed him back and he took the book away from me, and threw it on the ground pushing me against the book shelf. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He kissed me harder and pushed himself against me, and I pushed back which caused him to groan. I smiled though the kiss, my hands grabbed his shirt pulling it up, he broke the kiss and took his shirt off. He connected our lips back together and I pushed him back to the table but he picked me up and sat me on the table. I knocked books off as he climbed on top of me. He traded my lips for my neck roughly kissing and sucking on my sweet spot causing moans to escape my lips. 

"What was the thu- oh" and the door shut I pushed Cody off and laughed a bit. 

"Later, we need to start your lesson" 

"depends on which lesson it is, if its interesting, I won't stare at you imaging what could have gone down last night." He said pinching my butt before sitting down on a chair. 

"Your disgusting Cody..." I said before sitting at my desk and opening a document  

"What's first?" Cody asked I turned in his direction to see he was sitting at my desk on the opposite side.

"Lesson One of Five, Learn how to formally address a werewolf or vampire." Just as I said this Hunter came in he looked at us 

"Pop quiz Cody, address Hunter formally" he looked at me to see if I was kidding. He stood up 

"Delta Hunter" Cody mumbled I didn't know why these to hated each other so much. 

"Alpha Cody" Hunter said serious, this couldn't be good. Hunter walked toward me  

"We have a problem." He whispered in my ear I mentioned for him to keep going. 

"Beta Shelby is hurt, badly. We can't find Alpha Alex" 

"Stay here with Cody." I said before speeding out the door phasing, following her scent.

(Cody's Pov)

I looked around the library, it had floor to ceiling selves packed with books, a rectangular table sat in the middle of the room. Under it, an old red rug was centered on the floor. The room didn't have a lot of light, it was a dark room. Cara's desk stood at the front of the room, it was a 'L' shaped wooden desk. It had a computer on the extend part 

"What are you learning fledgling?" I rolled my eyes. 

"None of your concern mutt." I spat he laughed  

"But it is of my concern, don't worry I already know, I overheard Cara talking about you taking the Manners lesson." I looked over my shoulder at him to him picking up a book titled 'The Royal Family.' He laughed a little then set the book aside on the table. 

"You do not have to be so incensed of last night, I do respect Alphas privacy but I did not know of your intentions of mating with Alpha Female." I turned to him  

"Why are you talking like that its not the old days anymore.." 

"Nonsense.. I always talk like this." 

"Whatever.. Everyone in this house does it." I mumbled before standing up and heading out but Hunter grabbed my arm. 

"So your saying Cara gets a little annoying yes?" 

"A little. What where y'all born in the 15th century or something?" I said yanking my arm out but he pulled me back. 

"I'll have you know, I was eight when Cara was 311, she was born before me we where the first ever hybrid to be originally made unlike you. You could carry some of her traits but she will always be stronger then you. Plus Cara's 1,014 so that makes her born at the end of the 10th century year 999. Any more questions fledgling?" 

"Are you the boy Cara took in?" I asked he seemed taken back 

"No, it's best if you stay away from Alpha's past she doesn't like it." A scream came from the living room 

"As of now this conversation is over..." He said walking to the door but turned to me 

"The truth about the boy? He died at age ten, Cara raised him as a son and cried for days as the boy showed no signs of improving, Cara wept a week after the boys funeral..it's best if you don't bring it up." He said before slipping out the door, there was something about him that I didn't know and I wanted to find out so bad.

(Cara's Pov)

We took Shelby into the medic room of the pack house and allowed Sierra, our caretaker to see what's wrong. My next priority is to find Alex, I walked into the library to suddenly pushed into a wall by Cody. 

"What is the he'll is wrong with this pack!" 

"What are you talking about!?" 

"Hunter! Why does he hate me? Why was I chosen to be your mate? I'm finally coming to my senses, how is this all real!?" 

"That is not my question to answer you and Hunter have to. As for the mate part, you where born to be mated with me, you where born to be leader on London's strongest pack. This all took place when you where born, nature decided to kill Shane to give me you! Do you not care? Once your a hybrid always a hybrid. You will never be normal you are a monster." I said before pushing him off me and heading out the front door in search of Alex.

_________________________ 

Sorry it's short...