Chapter 26: We Are Glass

(Cara's Pov)

I was woken up by a loud banging at the door. I sat up and saw Cody wasn't here, I rolled my eyes and went to get the door. I opened it and Hunter ran in.

"What's wrong?"

"The clave wants to see everyone because they haven't found The Princess," he said out if breath.

"They will know we are all hybrids.. And they will know its me.."

"Exactly...there know way we can hide it." I ran my hands through my hair as Cody walked out of the bathroom in just dark blue jeans. He stopped when he saw Hunter

"What's he doing here?"

"figuring a way to save your ass"

"My ass doesn't need saving" he said slipping on a blue shirt and black Vans.

"The Clave wants to see everyone tonight for a meeting. I need blood.." I said pulling out a black sweater, ripped skinny jeans, and black toms and headed to the bathroom

"I'm taking a shower try not to kill each other please?" I asked nicely and Hunter looked over at Cody then to me

"I'll try.." I looked at him and before I shut the door.

(Cody's Pov)

It had been super quiet ever since Cara had left to take a shower. Five minutes ago I was on my phone, feeling hunters stare through my head and I asked him,

"Do you have a staring problem" and he had shook him head but replied Almost immediately.

"I do although it probably doesn't apply to you but I do have a staring problem with Cara's Friends, boyfriends, mates.. Along the lines of people that she is close to.." With statement I had slipped my phone into my pocket and say up on the bed and stared at Hunter as he did with me. And it's been going on for a good fifteen minutes.

"Where's Cara?" Tyler asked as he stepped into the room followed by the rest of the pack.

"Shower" Hunter said his eyes Turing a bright green-like when you see your mate- and mine did the same.

"Hunter mate what are you doing??" Ty asked him

"Cara said I couldn't kill him so I'm hurting him through my mind." I tooled my eyes.

"This is important Alpha Cody we need you."

"If its about The Claves thing to meet everyone.. Can't help you, plus I'm busy right now."

"what are y'all doing?" Alex asked

"Staring at each other obviously.." Hunter said

"Why?"

"Cara.." He said

"I wouldn't be doing this if you'd just stay away from her.." He stood up and I did to and we walked up to each other.

"I'm just protecting her, before she gets hurt again."

"She doesn't need your protection" I growled

"You don't know shit about her" he said pushing me and I threw him into one of the walls. He phased and I phased quickly before he tackled me and we wrestled going from me on top, to him. I threw him off and shook growling the fur on my neck standing up as I bared my teeth. He did the same thing and reared up and I did to as we fought on our hind legs. We phased and throwing punches at each other when I threw him into one of the corners, I walked up to him and pinched him several times before he threw me into the door and its hinges broke sending me flying through the door in wolf form. He ran towards me and i went for him but he was attacked my a white wolf, Cara. She bit I to his neck and he let out a yelp and blocked me from him. He phased and Cara and I phased.